Episode 9 - Pain

Haii guys, back with next episode......

Here goes the next episode

Anika's POV

I was shocked to see Advay and a girl with him...... He walked towards and handed few photos to me..... I looked at the photos...... It was photos of Shivaay and that girl who was with Advay..... They were so close in the pics......

Advay : This is Riya...... Shivaay's girl friend..... His life..... They r in love from last two years......

I was shocked to hear it...... Though I don't love him, I was not able to hear it...... After all I'm his wife.....

Advay : Do u know something...... Shivaay is just behind u for ur body.....

Saying this he held my hand..... Just then I saw Shivaay coming..... He was shocked to see Riya...... He walked towards us and Riya hugged him tightly....... He reciprocated it...... Tears formed in my eyes.....

Advay : Shivaay, Riya is back to u...... So Anika shud also be back to me.....

He held me closer...... Shivaay looked at Advay angrily......

Advay : Anika, u slept with Shivaay even after being my wife...... U were my wife and his mistress...... Now u r his wife so be my mistress dear..... Now sleep with me......

Saying this he started moving his hands sensuously on my hands and neck....... A long tear escaped from my eyes..... Shivaay about to stop Advay but Riya stopped him......

Riya : Let them enjoy Shivaay.....

Saying this Riya pulled Shivaay to a room and Advay held my more tightly and pinned me to a wall..... His hand moved to my waist..... I slapped him hard..... Shivaay and Riya looked at me.......

Advay : I ll show u what I can do...... Nobody will stop me......

Saying this he pulled away my saree..... I was shocked..... I covered myself with my hands..... He tried to move my hands but I didn't..... He pinched on my waist..... I was feeling uncomfortable........ I don't know what shud I do.......

Advay : Nobody will save u...... Just Shivaay was there to save u..... But now he has Riya and he doesn't want u..... It was just a game for him.....

I was shocked..... I remembered what has happened yesterday........ Was it just for fun....... Didn't Shivaay feel anything for me....... The last hope of mine went away from me...... My strength is going away from me...... I looked at Shivaay...... He was standing with Riya holding her hands...... Now I lose myself.......

Advay moved my hands and started kissing my neck...... I closed my eyes..... I felt wet kisses on my neck..... I was feeling very comfortable...... I opened my eyes to see Shivaay kissing me and Advay on floor....... I was shocked beyond limit...... I moaned his name....... His hands moved to my waist...... He looked at me..... He covered me with his coat........ He looked at Advay angrily.......

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Guys, how was it???......

Target : 80 votes and 60 comments.......

By 😍Ashwathy😍

Gentleman Vs Husband✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara