Episode 20 - Slap

Haii everyone, back with next episode.......

Here goes the next episode.......

Shivaay's POV

Anikaaaaa.......... I shouted and fell on my knees.......

Tears rolled down my eyes........ Don't know y but I'm not able to face this pain........ Just then I saw her...... She was walking towards me...... I stood on my legs and immediately went to her....... She was smiling...... I looked at her and then hugged her tightly......... Later we broke the hug and I cupped her face.......

Shivaay : Anika, r u ok???....... Where did u go???.......

Anika smiled at me......

Anika : Shivaay, I'm fine....... I just hid there to make u scared...... And now it is proved that u care for me...... See my effect on u...... See how u care for me......

Anika's POV

I heard Shivaay shouting my name and I went to him...... There was tears in his eyes....... He stood up and came to me and hugged me..... I felt bad for hurting him...... I shud have not hurt him by hiding...... Later he broke the hug and cupped my face.......

Shivaay : Anika, r u ok???....... Where did u go???.......

I smiled at him......

Anika : Shivaay, I'm fine....... I just hid there to make u scared...... And now it is proved that u care for me...... See my effect on u...... See how u care for me......

I said this to him and I had a victory smile in my face...... Slowly his hands went away from my eyes........ He then stared at me.........

Anika : And at last I won the challenge........ I.....

Before I could say more he slapped me........ I was out of words...... I looked at him......... He was very angry....... He held my hand tightly and his nails entered into my skin and I winced in pain........

I became sad, angry and also scared seeing him like this....... He held me and took me to the car....... Tears were rolling down my eyes....... I didn't expect this....... It was really a tight slap........

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Guys, how was it???........

I know, u all r angry on me for being late and for shorter episode...... Really sorry....... Forgive me......

Target : 190 votes and 160 comments........

By 😍Ashwathy😍