Episode 35 - Shivika

Anika's POV

He started walking towards me. I tried to run but my sweet husband caught me. He held me closer.

"I Love You Anika." Tears flowed through my eyes. This was something I wished to hear.

"I Love You too." I hugged him tightly.

After few minutes we broke the hug and looked at each other. He lifted me in his arms and placed me on the bed. He lied next to me. We looked at each other. He moved closer to me and captured my lips.

His lips was moving on my lips. I started kissing him back. We had a passionate kiss. He didn't stop, he planted kiss around my neck giving me a wonderful feeling. My one hand was on his hair and other was holding the sheet tightly. His kiss brought hickey all over my neck. His hands moved under my top. He took off my clothes. Within seconds, I was lying before him naked. I can see desire in his eyes. I can clearly see the love for me in his eyes. He looked at me for permission and I nodded my head. At last we made love to each other.

This was one of the most wonderful day of my life. Sleeping beside your love, cuddling to him was something that every woman would wish. Thank God that after so many struggles, I found my love who will always stay with me in the time of good and bad.

My life is incomplete without him. He made me complete with his presence. He gave me lot of sorrows. He was the reason for my wounds. But he also became the reason for healing those wounds and the reason for me to live in this world. My life is around him.

At last a stranger whom I hated the most has become my husband whom I love the most.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Finally, the book has come to an end. Thanks a lot guys, for your love and support.

Bye guys, love you all...

Ashwathy