Episode 26 - Trust

Haii everyone, back with next episode.......

Here goes the next episode

In Shivaay's Room

Anika goes to Shivaay's room and sees him sleeping...... She goes to him and hugs him....... She tries to go but Shivaay holds her hand....... She turns and sees him sleeping...... She removes the hold and turns to go and sees Gauri......

Anika : Gauri, did u not go?......

Gauri : Bhabhi, before going I want to say few things to u.......

Anika : What happen Gauri?..... Any problem?.......

Gauri : Ya there is a problem.... Very big problem which can be only solved by u......

Anika : Me?.....

Gauri : I'm saying about the problem between u and bhaiya....... Bhaiya loves u bhabhi but it ll take some time for him to say it......

Anika : I don't have that hope...... I know Shivaay still loves Riya so I don't want to be a hurdle......

Gauri : Bhabhi, listen to him and trust him.....

Anika : Trust?.....He has broken it already....... And he don't have tryst in me or this relation......

Gauri : Do u think that bhaiya don't trust u?.....

Anika : Ya..... Shivaay doesn't trust me nor our relation..... If he was having trust then he would have not done this......

Gauri : U r wrong bhabhi..... Bhaiya trusts u a lot..... U can test bhaiya in any way but I'm sure he trusts u......

Anika : Gauri, how can u be so sure.....

Gauri : I know that very well..... Trust had a huge place in our life...... I know very well what is the value of trust..... Bhabhi, tomorrow we ll test bhaiya and if I prove that bhaiya trusts u then u shud do as I say..... Challenge.....

Anika : Ok...... Challenge.......

Gauri goes.....

Anika : I know very well Shivaay that u don't trust me or our relation..... If u would have trusted me then u would have never cheated me.......

Next Day

Morning

In Hall

Shivaay came to hall and saw Anika..... They didn't talk anything....... He went to office..... On the way he got a call...... He attends the call......

Gauri : Bhaiya, I think yesterday I left my phone in ur house..... Can u just check whether it is there or not..... Plz bhaiya, it's very urgent......

Shivaay : Ok, calm down.......

He cuts the call and drives back to home.....

In Oberoi Mansion

In Hall

Shivaay comes there and was shocked to see Anika hugging someone...... The man's back was facing Shivaay..... Anika was shocked to see Shivaay and she immediately broke the hug and composed herself........ Shivaay was shocked to see the person...... It was Advay..........

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Guys, how was it???.........

Target : 180 votes and 140 comments.......

By 😍Ashwathy😍