Episode 31 - Shivika

Haii everyone, back with the next episode......

Here goes the next episode.....

In Shivaay's Cabin

My eyes were still closed. He came near my ears. I could feel his breathe. He hot breathe was driving me crazy but the words he said stopped me from breathing.....

I love youuu..... He wishpered in my ears.....

I opened my eyes in shock....... But......

He was no where.... Did I dream?.... No way.... My shirt was open.... I held my shirt. I saw his coat on the chair. Where did he go. I looked at the door and it was closed using keys and the keys were kept on the table.

May be he has another key. I remembered his words. Did he really said it or I just imagined.... No.... He won't say.... Once again I turned and looked around but he was no where. I thought to make my dress proper. My bun was messy.... I removed my hair..... And sat on his chair. I removed my shirt. I don't know y I am behaving in a childish way.... I just know that those words drived me crazy but did he say or I imagined it. The same question again arised in my mind. I took his coat and wore it and started turning round and round sitting in his chair. Just then I heard some sound from my back. I turned and was shocked to see Shivaay coming out from the washroom wearing his shirt.

O God, how can I forgot that there is a washroom and also a private room here inside his cabin. He saw me sitting on his chair wearing his coat. He looked at me in shock. Just then he got a call.

Ya, I'm coming.... He said to someone through his phone.

He cuts the call and looks at me again. I don't know what shud I do....

My coat.... He said making me in another trouble.....

How will I remove this now. I stood up from the chair. He looked at the table and saw my shirt. I saw him smiling.... What will I do.... I took my shirt and rushed to the washroom....

I immediately removed his coat and passed it to him by opening the door a bit. But to my shock, he pushed the door and came inside and closed the door. I turned and covered myself with his coat.

He was facing my back. He came towards me and took the coat from me. I was shocked. What is he upto?.... He turned me facing him.... I closed my eyes. I didn't feel any touch so I opened my eyes and saw myself covered with my shirt and he was looking at me leaning himself near the wall... I turned again and wore the shirt properly.... I turned and tried to look at him but I was not able to.... I can feel my cheeks hotter and I understood that I was blushing.

Shivaay had a lot of effect on me.... He walked towards me and held me closer.... He lifted my chin and kissed my forehead.

Did u say it?.... I asked him...

What?... He asked me back....

I mean did u say something special to me?... I asked him again.....

Did u feel that I said something special to u?.... He again asked me back without giving me my answer....

No.. Nothing like that.... I said thinking that it may be my illusion....

Even while saying this I didn't look into his eyes.....

But he forcefully made me to look into eyes.

I know u r sad that u couldn't have a bath but don't worry we ll do it today night.... He said with a smirk and I was shocked....

We?... I questioned him......

Yes.... He said looking into my eyes....

I moved back....

I have some work.... I'm going and I ll be back soon.... U go to home, driver will drop u.... He said and went leaving me in shock.....

Did he really mean it or just a joke.....

I was confused... Just then I heard Shivaay shouting to someone....

I went outside....

😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘
Guys, how was it???.....

If possible, I ll try to update soon.....

Plz comment and vote....

By 😘Ashwathy😘