Episode 23 - Servant

Haii everyone, back with next episode.......

Here goes the next episode......

Shivaay's POV

When I reached office, I saw Riya in my cabin crying......

Shivaay : What happened Riya?......

Riya : I know Shivaay, we doesn't have anything between us........ But can u plz act as my boyfriend in front of my parents..... They think that we love each other...... I don't want to hurt them....... Just for few days, after that I ll make them understand.......

Though I don't like Riya..... I know about her parents, they r so nice...... I agreed to Riya just for her parents......

Later her parents came and Riya held my hand...... They were so happy to see us together but I was not happy but I have to act...... So I pretended to be happy...... Just then I saw Anika near the door...... I could see tears in her eyes...... It means she has heard everything....... I know she is hurt now...... It is very difficult for her to handle..... She turned and went away...... I wanted to stop her but Riya's parents....... I kept quiet...... Later they went and I immediately went to home.......

In Oberoi Mansion

In Hall

I reached home and Anika was sitting there...... She saw me and stood up...... She was so pale..... I don't how much will I hurt more?....... She has gone through so much........ Its all becoz of me....... I went to her and tried to hold her hand but she moved back........

Anika : Sorry for troubling u...... I shud have never forced u to love me...... U love Riya...... Don't worry, I won't be a hurdle in ur life...... I ll never trouble u once again....... I'm just ur wife for name sake...... I'm a fool who expected many things......

Before I could say something to her, I saw Riya and her parents coming.......

Uncle : Shivaay, we thought gave dinner in ur house......

Shivaay : Sure Uncle......

Aunty : Who is this girl?......

Aunty asked pointing towards Anika....... I was not knowing what shud I answer.......

Anika : I'm a servant of this house......

I was shocked to the core...... I couldn't bear this...... I looked at Anika...... She was bold..... This time there was no tears in her eyes...... I know she is tired of crying...... Even I wanted her to be bold and strong but I never expected her to do this..... Servant..... No way...... She doesn't know what she means to me...... I shud stop this drama today itself if no then it ll lead to a big problem...... I can't bear anyone seeing Anika as a servant.......

Night

Anika prepared all the food...... We had the food but she didn't eat anything....... I looked at her...... She was so tired doing all the work...... She trying her level best to hide her tears but she is not able to do it....... I know Anika how much it hurts u...... I won't allow this drama to go further........

Later

Anika went to kitchen..... Uncle and Aunty was ready to go.......

Shivaay : Uncle, I want to tell u something......

Uncle : Tell me.......

I told him about mine and Riya's relation....... He asked Riya about it...... She agreed to me and Uncle slapped her......

Uncle : Sorry Shivaay, and also say sorry to Anika from our side...... We r going..... And thanks a lot Shivaay, for everything......

Saying this they went...... It went to kitchen......

In Kitchen

I saw Anika standing there....... I hugged her from back...... But she pushed me and slapped me...... I was shocked.......

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Guys, how was it???.......

Many wanted Anika to be strong, it will happen soon......

No target this time..... I know u all ll finish the target today itself...... But I don't have time to update today itself....... Today, this is my third update...... U ll made me to do it...... 😂😂😂😂

By 😍Ashwathy😍