Episode 21 - Angry

Haii everyone, back with the next episode......

Here goes the next episode

In Oberoi Mansion

Anika's POV

I became sad, angry and also scared seeing him like this....... He held me and took me to the car....... Tears were rolling down my eyes....... I didn't expect this....... It was really a tight slap........

We reached the mansion and I immediately went to my room.......

In Anika's Room

I went to my room and was crying...... I was so sad..... I looked at the mirror and saw the marks on my face due to his slap..... And my lips were bleeding....... Tears were not stopping from my I lied down on the bed......

Shivaay's POV

We reached the house...... Anika ran to her room..... I know I shud not have slapped her but the way she behaved made me do it....... She doesn't how much sad I was....... What was the need to play all this pranks....... But still I felt bad for slapping her...... I went to her room and saw her lying on the bed crying...... I went to her and sat beside her...... She saw me and got up and sat on the bed....... Her eyes were puffed and red in colour........ It was so hard for me to see her in such a condition...... Her face had my hand print which happened due to my slap...... Her lips were bleeding....... I touched her face and she winced in pain....... Seeing her like this, I felt to cry......

Shivaay : I'm sorry Anika........ When u behaved in childish manner, it angered me........ I'm sorry........ Its all.....

Before I could say more she closed my mouth with her palm........

Anika : I can understand......

I smiled at her thinking that she is so understanding but the next moment she started her drama......

Anika : U care for me, so u r apologizing.......

Shivaay : Just stop it...... Its my mistake to come and say sorry to u...... U ll never change...... And keep one thing in ur mind...... I'm ur friend...... I care for u becoz u r my friend and don't expect anything more....... We have a friendship between us...... Don't spoil it becoz of ur drama.......

I said angrily becoz she was making me mad again...... How many times shud I explain her....... I could tears in her eyes but if I ll be a bit soft then she ll start getting into my head....... I stared at her once again and went back to my room........

Morning

I went to kitchen and saw Anika standing there....... I looked at her and a smile came to my face...... But I hid it and made a serious face and went to her and took my breakfast...... I ate it....... She was looking at me but I acted as if I didn't see it......

In Hall

I was about to go but turned and looked for Anika but she was no where....... Normally she ll be standing in the hall...... Where did she go..... I went to kitchen and searched her but she was not there....... I went to her room..... Again she was not there..... Where did this girl go?........ Is she playing again with me...... I went to my room and searched everywhere but she was no where....... This girl really makes me very angry...... At last I found her sitting near pool area...... She was talking...... But to whom...... I started walking to her......

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Guys, how was it???.......

Target : 350 comments.........

This time only comments....... We ll see how much fast u can do it???..........

By 😍Ashwathy😍