Episode 30 - Romance

Haii everyone, back with next episode......

Here goes the next episode

In Shivaay's Cabin

Anika's POV

Shivaay's hands moves towards my cheek.... His touch is sending shivers through my spine..... He moved closer to me.

And he kissed my cheek. He then touched my lips.

I can't manage this proximity. We are so close. At last he pecked on my lips. But it was just a peck. I wanted more but I can except that from him. So I tried to go he pulled me back and lifted me and placed me on his table. I tried to get down.

But he stopped me. Something is going on in his mind. He moved closer to me. I was shivering. His hands moved to my waist and he pulled my shirt.

I was too numb to respond. Slowly his hands under my shirt.

Shivaayyy.. I moaned his name feeling his touch.

But he didn't care. His hands were roaming around my waist tickling me. I held his shirt. He removed his coat. I don't know what is going on his mind. He said that he don't love me then what is this. His is showing me his love. He pulled out his shirt and his one hand was on his button.

I closed my eyes and suddenly I felt something on my lips. I opened my eyes and was surprised to see him kissing me. I didn't respond as I was too shocked. Seeing no response he pinched slowly near my waist. I opened my mouth and he entered into my mouth. Slowly I started responding. After few minutes we broke the kiss. He removed his shirt and pulled me closer with his one hand and the other hand was moving around my back. I kept my hand on his broad chest. He lifted my chin and our eyes met.

Till now I didn't look into his eyes but now I'm engrossed in his eyes. He came near my neck and started kissing me. My one hand was on his hair and other was on his back. He then broke the kiss and looked at me again. He then pulled out his hand from my shirt and held me closer with his both hands. He then started unbuttoning my shirt. I looked at him but he was busy in his work. He opened the first button. He was not so fast but I felt as if it was too fast. He removed the second button. Now he went to the third button. I closed my eyes. Slowly he reached the last button and opened it.

He was about to remove my shirt.

Shivaayyyy....... I moaned his name again.

My eyes were still closed. He came near my ears. I could feel his breathe. He hot breathe was driving me crazy but the words he said stopped me from breathing..... I opened my eyes in shock....... But......

😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘
Guys, how was it?....

Really very sorry for being late. I was busy with some work.

Target : 100 comments and 180 votes..... (Give me some time, plz 😥😥)

By 😘Ashwathy😘