Episode 22 - Cute

Haii everyone, back with next episode......

Here goes the next episode.......

In Pool Area

Shivaay's POV

At last I found her sitting near pool area...... She was talking...... But to whom...... I started walking to her........ She didn't see me...... She was continuing to talk...... I was shocked..... She was talking to my shirt..... Is she mad?........ I stood there and listened to her talks......

Anika : Y r u behaving like this Shivaay?....... I love u so much...... But to can't u understand that...... Yesterday u slapped me..... I know what I did was mistake so u slapped me but at least u could have hugged me and consoled me...... I miss it a lot.....

She so cute.....

Anika : Shivaay, y u didn't wish me...... Y u always want to be angry ........ U even forget to give me my morning kiss me........ I'm on angry on u......

She made a pout.....

Anika : But I can't be angry on u for long time....... I love u so much Shivaay......

She hugged my shirt....... She got up and turned towards me and was shocked to see me...... She is so cute.......

Anika's POV

O God, he would have heard me....... Today I'm gonna die...... I closed my eyes in fear...... I slowly opened my one eye to see what he is doing..... He was so closer to me........ I opened my both eyes and looked at him...... He held me closer...... I was shocked by his action...... He kissed my cheeks sending shivers to my spine......

Its so good to get a kiss after a tight slap..... It has double sweetness....... I was blushing so hard.......

Shivaay : U look so cute......

I blushed so hard that I can't control myself........ His hands caressed my face...... He touched my lips...... I was getting nervous....... Is he gonna kiss me...... His proximity is making mad....... What will I do?..... I was so nervous....... He came more closer to me........ He was about to kiss me but stopped and moved back......

Shivaay : I'm going Anika......

He said this and went....... I know this man will never change...... He ll always have his ego with him......

Later

I was feeling to see Shivaay...... I want to see him now...... I immediately took the car keys and rushed to his office......

In Shivaay's Cabin

I slowly peeped into his cabin to see what he was doing but it brought tears in my eyes........ He was holding Riya's hands and a uncle and aunty was standing with them......

Uncle : I'm so happy that my daughter is going to get u as her husband......

Aunty : Ya..... Riya is so lucky.......

Shivaay : Aunty, even I'm so happy thinking that Riya ll soon become my life partner.........

I was shocked to the core..... Tears rolled down my eyes....... Just then Shivaay saw me...... I looked at him with tears........

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Guys, how was it???......

Last time u all completed target with 40 mins...... O my God..... So fast...... 😵😵😵

Target : 150 votes......

By 😍Ashwathy😍