Episode 2 - His Touch

Haii everyone, happy that u all liked it.........

In Raizada House

Shivaay closes the door and starts wallking towards Anika....... Anika starts moving backwards.......

Anika : Stay away from me...... Don't come near to me.....

Shivaay holds Anika and lifts her in bridal style...... She hits her him but he takes her to her bed room and puts her on bed and closes the door.......

Anika : What r u going to do???........

Shivaay smiles.....

Shivaay : Till ur Husband comes, Stay here with me...... Don't worry, I won't touch u........

Anika's POV

Though, he is one big troublemaker........ He is a Gentleman...... But y did he come here....... His kanji eyes is making me scared........ He sat on the couch....... Slowly I slept off.......

Later I woke up and found him sitting on the couch...... Didn't he sleep yesterday night...... I took my dress and went to washroom...... What if he is here..... I have to finish my work....... I came out wearing a blue saree....... He looked at me....... But I didn't give any importance to him........ He is having so much of attitude....... And y he didn't go...... Where is Advay....... This cat is making me mad.......I whispered...... I think he heard me calling him cat.......

Shivaay : I'm not a cat.......

I bite my lips....... I'm number one fool....... I combed my hair and looked at the mirror and smiled....... I'm so beautiful....... I want to hug Advay, where is he?........ I went to open the door but Shivaay stopped me.......

Shivaay : Stay here....... Don't move from here.......

He shouted at me and to be frank I was scared....... He is so good looking but monkey's behavior....... Catkey...... Eyes of cat and behavior of monkey.........

Just then I heard the calling bell...... I looked at Shivaay....... He walked towards me and held me closer by my waist...... I was shocked by his action...... I felt as if a current is passing through me......... I looked at him...... He kissed near my neck....... I held his coat tightly and closed my ears...... He kissed me harder....... Just then I realized what was going on........ I pushed him........ I was breathing heavily........ He looked at me and opened door and went outside....... I went behind him.......

In Hall

Shivaay came to the Hall and I came behind him....... Someone was knocking the door....... He looked at the door and then at me........ He removed his coat and gave me....... I was confused but still I held it in my hands....... He opened the door.......

It was Advay who was knocking the door...... He was shocked to see Shivaay....... He came and looked at me...... Shivaay was smirking........ I was not knowing what shud I say......... Just then Shivaay came towards me........

Shivaay : Bye baby, we ll meet soon.......

Saying this he hugged me and whispered..... All the best in my ears........ I was shocked.......

He was about to go..... But stops......

Shivaay : Anika, my coat.......

I looked at his coat which was in my hand....... Advay looked at me....... Its went towards Shivaay and gave him the coat.......

Shivaay : Can u make wear it?.......

I was shocked..... How can I?...... I looked at Shivaay..... He was staring at me....... I immediately made him wear the coat.......

Shivaay : Bye.......

Saying this he went....... I got some relief...... Then I looked at Advay........ I went towards me........ I hugged him...... He hugging me back and pampered my hair........ We broke the hug and looked at me......

Anika : Advay.......

Advay : I don't want to hear anything, I trust u......

I smiled at him......

Advay : So shall we celebrate our first night now.......

I blushed at his statement......

He held me closer and was about to kiss me but just then he noticed the hickey near my neck......... He looked at me.......

Advay : How did this happen?

How can I tell him that Shivaay kissed me?.......

Advay : Leave it, we ll talk about it later........

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Guys, how was it???.........

Tell me ur opinion and suggestions........

Target : 40 votes and 20 comments...........

By 😍Ashwathy😍