Episode 14 - Morning Kiss

Haii everyone, back with a new episode......

Here goes the next episode

Shivaay : Tell me Anika, what happen?.....

Anika pushes him slightly and sits on the kitchen table...... She takes the aloo poori and starts eating it....... Shivaay was looking at her in shock as this was fifth plate......

Shivaay goes and brings first aid box..... He takes the aloo poori plate from her and keeps it aside......

Shivaay : R u mad? Don't u want to dress ur wound......

Saying this he started dressing her wound...... Anika looks at him angrily.......

Shivaay : R u mad? Y r u eating so much aloo poori?......

Anika : If I'm angry or sad then I ll make aloo poori and start eating it....... I was very angry so I ate this much......

Shivaay : U r really mad......

Anika : U called me mad.......

She took a glass of water and threw it in his face...... Shivaay looks at her being shocked...... She runs and he runs behind her to catch her...... She runs to her room..... He follows her and he catches her and they fall on the bed........

Shivaay : how dare u?

Anika : I'm always daring.......

He held her hand tightly......

Anika : Leave my hand.....

Shivaay : Say sorry.....

Anika : Ok..... Sorrrrryyyy.......

Shivaay : That's good......

Saying this he left her hand...... She then sat on the bed hugging the pillow...... Shivaay too sat near her hugging another pillow.......

Shivaay : Now r u angry?......

Anika looks at her hand.....

Anika : I'm sad.....

Shivaay : Y..... And how did ur hand burn?......

Anika : I burned it.....

Shivaay was shocked.....

Shivaay : R u mad? Y did u burn ur hand......

Anika : There was a tattoo of A in my palm..... I don't want it so I burn that area of my palm......

Shivaay : But y?...... And what is this A?.....

Anika : A for Advay...... I hate him now so I don't want that tattoo....... So I burned it..... Now u see my hand, there is no tattoo...... Later this burned area will become like how it was before....... Everything will be fine...... So I did it......

Shivaay : Did u love Advay so much?.......

Anika : I loved him so much but now I hate him than that...... He cheated me.......

Tears roll down her eyes......

Anika : This wound will pain but not as much as the wound he gave me......

Shivaay sees her tears and wipe it........ He cups her face......

Shivaay : Its too late..... Now u sleep.....

Anika : I ll sleep but on one condition......

Shivaay : What condition?.....

Anika : U shud give me everyday a Morning Kiss.......

Shivaay : What?.......

Shivaay's eyes pops out and Anika giggles.......

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Guys, how was it???.......

Target : 200 comments.......

By 😍Ashwathy😍

Gentleman Vs Husband✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara