Episode 29 - Office

Haii guys, back with next episode......

Here goes the next episode

In Kitchen

Anika's POV

As usual I went to Kitchen to make Aloo Poori as my mood is not so good..... I was thinking about Shivaay..... The way I talked to him..... I broke our friendship and was thinking how to start it again...... Being in thoughts, I was about to dip my hands in the oil but y to scare when my dear husband is here..... He held my hand before it gets hurt....... But I had to face his angry glare.......

He then held my waist with his both hands and lifted me and made to sit on the kitchen table...... I looked at him and made a pout.....

Shivaay : Y can't u do everything carefully?..... Don't u have eyes?....

Anika : I.. I.. was thinking something......

Shivaay : U r always in dream land.....

Anika : Will u stop scolding me?..... I'm hungry.......

He then listened to me and made Aloo Poori...... I smiled at him..... And started eating it but my hunger didn't have a end..... I reached my tenth plate and looked at me as if saw a ghost......

Shivaay : R u human or something else?..... How much ll eat?.... If this goes on then u ll become a big sumo......

My mouth turned to O shape..... I glared at him.....

Anika : What shud I do?.... My hunger is not going......

I placed the plate aside and looked at the floor in anger...... He smiled at my childish behavior and started feeding me...... I looked at him...... I finished that plate..... He was about to take the next one but I stopped him.....

Anika : I'm not hungry now......

Shivaay : How did ur hunger finish so soon??.....

Anika : When u feed me food, it has the capacity to satisfy my hunger.......

He looks at her and turns to go but Anika stops him......

Anika : I know u love me but it ll take time for u to say it..... So till then lets continue our old friendship....... Plz.....

Saying this Anika hugged Shivaay...... He smiled at her......

Shivaay : Ok my dear friend........

They then departed to their room......

Morning

Shivaay was about to go to office..... Just then he saw Anika in a shirt and a knee off skirt.... Shivaay was surprised to see her in such dress.....

Shivaay : Where r u going?.....

Anika : To office, I'm ur PA...... So lets go.....

Shivaay : Ok.....

Saying this he turned to go but Anika stopped him.....

Shivaay : Now what?

Anika shows her cheeks and he smiles....... She closes her eyes and waits for her kiss but of no use.... She opens her eyes and sees Shivaay already gone...... She gets angry..... She runs behind him and gets into the car.....

Shivaay : Remember, I'm ur boss and u r my PA there so behave according to that.....

Anika nods her head.....

In Shivaay's Cabin

Shivaay was busy in his work while Anika was angry......

Shivaay : Anika, go and give this file to the new manager.....

Saying this he gave her a file.... She went to give it to the manager...... She was still not in a good mood that she spill the coffee which was kept there and it fell on the manager's shirt....... The manager shouts at her..... She was about to shout back but stops thinking Shivaay's words that she is his PA......

Anika : I'm so sorry...... I did it by mistake.....

Manager : Can't u do even one work properly?..... Girls like u r always busy in there own world......

Anika : Enough, I did a mistake and I said sorry for that so plz stop shouting.....

Saying this she went to Shivaay's cabin and saw him busy in work..... She was so upset but still she continued her work.....

Shivaay looked at Anika and saw her upset....

Shivaay : Anika, come here....

Anika stood from her seat and went near Shivaay...... He pulls her closer and she lands on his lap..... She tries to get up but Shivaay stops her.....

Anika : Shi.....

Shivaay stopped her from saying by keeping his finger on her lips..... His hands moves towards her cheek.....

Anika : (thinking) O God he is turning to Romantic Singh Oberoi.....

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
Guys, how was it???...... Really sorry for being late.....

I ll be end this do within 2 more episodes......

Plz comment and vote......

By 💖Ashwathy💖