Episode 4 - Truth

Haii everyone, u all reached the target, so next episode.....

Here goes the next episode.......

Shivaay's POV

My Plan was working well..... Anika became my PA....... I send mine and Anika's pics to Advay...... Definitely he would be angry......... I want that..... I made a plan to separate Advay and Anika...... I called someone and asked him to give the deal to Advay and to make him away from the city for two months....... It happened...... I know very well that he ll go to any extend to reach above me....... I called Anika and asked her to come to office but she didn't agree...... May be Advay asked her to stay at home but I compelled her to come to office and she did so....... She was very nervous when she is near me....... She is not an ordinary girl who falls for me...... She loves Advay....... I can see that in her eyes........ So I planned something big this time....... I called Anika to my house and she listened to me........ She came to my room...... She was shocked to see the room decorated....... I asked her to do some work...... She sat on the couch and started her work...... Just then I got a call from security saying that Advay is coming inside..... I smirked..... I immediately pulled Anika from the couch and held her closer........ She looked at me...... Just then Advay entered opening the door...... Anika was about to turn towards the door but I stopped her and hugged her....... She was shocked by my reaction....... On seeing this Advay shouted Anika's name...... She broke the hug and turned towards the door and was shocked to see Advay........

She walked towards him being tensed......

Anika : Advay.... I... I....just......

Before she could say more he slapped her hard...... I was shocked...... I didn't except this...... Though I want to hurt Advay, I never wanted this...... Something inside me had hurt seeing her tears...... He dragged her from here....... I couldn't sleep that whole night........

In Advay's House

Anika's POV

Yesterday was a sleepless night for me..... I saw the real face of my husband...... He was behind my money....... My whole body was hurt...... He bet me with his belt...... I loved him so much but he cheated me....... His words were hurting me....... He called me a...a mis.... mistress....... I don't know where am I trapped......... He locked me in the store room....... He opened the door at opening....... I changed myself into a salwar and decided to go to office...... Advay tried to stop but I gathered my courage and went to office.......

In Office

Shivaay's POV

Till now Anika has not come to my Cabin...... She was in her Cabin...... I asked Sandhya to call Anika...... Later Anika came with few files...... Her face so pale..... The light on her face was vanished..... After keeping the files on the table...... She tried to go but I asked to come with me to a hotel as we have a meeting today.......

In Hotel

We reached the hotel and the client didn't come till now so we decided to take a room...... I offered her a glass of water but she denied...... Just then someone knocked the door..... I opened the door and was shocked to see police and Advay with media.......

Police : Mr.Oberoi, u r arrested for immoral traffic.......

Shivaay : What nonsense......

Advay : Not nonsense...... I said u right my wife his mistress.......

I looked at Anika..... Tears were rolling down her eyes..... Media started taking her photos..... I tried to stop but it was too late....... They were insulting her...... I couldn't say anything...... Becoz they had photos of mine and Anika which I had sent to Advay....... He was insulting her......... I couldn't bear it...... I was about to shout at them...... Just then I saw my mom coming....... Everyone became quite seeing her....... I know everyone respect her a lot......

Jhanvi : Inspector, these r their bail papers...... Shivaay, go and drop Anika to her house

Shivaay : Mom but......

Jhanvi : Listen to me Shivaay...

I nodded and dropped Anika at her house..... I know she is not safe in Advay's house.......

Later Mom called me to temple....... I reached there and found her with Anika......

Shivaay : Y did u call me mom?.......

Jhanvi : For marriage.........

Shivaay : whose marriage??......

Jhanvi : For ur marriage with Anika.......

I was shocked to the core...... What is mom saying?...... Anika is Advay's wife........

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Guys, how was it??

Target : 60 votes and 25 comments.......

I updated a long one.......

By 😍Ashwathy😍