Episode 5 - Suicide

Haii everyone, back with the next episode...... Sorry for being late.......

Here goes the next episode

In Temple

Shivaay's POV

Jhanvi : Today is ur marriage with Anika......

I was shocked to the core...... Anika is Advay's wife.....

Shivaay : Mom, what r u saying, Anika is Advay's wife......

Jhanvi : U r wrong...... Not is was..... Anika was Advay's wife...... Their divorce has happened yesterday.......

I was shocked......

Shivaay : but how is that possible?.......

Jhanvi : Shivaay, u know ur mom..... Everything is possible for me...... Jhanvi Singh Oberoi doesn't have the habit of loosing........ U will marry Anika, this is final......

Shivaay : No mom..... I can't.......

Jhanvi : If u won't then their won't be any relation between us.........

Shivaay : Mom......

I agreed to my mom becoz I know how stubborn she is...... I can't never disobey my mom...... Me and Anika sat on the mantap...... I was thinking how can she become wife of someone so soon....... She doesn't shame...... I looked at her...... She was quite with no expression....... I dorned mangalsutra on her neck and applied sindhoor on her maang...... Tears were rolling down from her eyes....... We took seven pheras and at last she became my wife........

We walked towards the car...... Just then Media came there......

Jhanvi : Now, she is my bahu, Mrs. Anika Shivaay Singh Oberoi.......

Advay came there...... And Anika held my hand tightly....... He was about to pull Anika's hand but was stopped by mom.......

Jhanvi : She is not ur wife now...... Ur divorce has happened yesterday and today she is my son's wife...... Only he has right on her........

In Oberoi Mansion

We came to my house and mom did Anika's grahpravesh...... Later I went for some work and came back home at night being drunk.......