Episode 12 - Guilt

Haii everyone, back with next episode.......

Here goes the next episode

Tears form in Anika's eyes......

Anika starts to go....

Om : Thank u Bhabhi......

Anika smiles.......

Anika : Go and talk to Gauri..... She ll forgive u......

Anika goes......

In Kitchen

Gauri was making tea..... Just then Om comes from back and hugs Gauri..... She was shocked...... Tears form in her eyes..... She was waiting for this moment from months...... She turns towards him.....

Om : Forgive me..... To understand u, I wanted somebody else’s help.......

Gauri : At least now..... U understood everything..... That's enough for me......

Om kisses her forehead and they hug each other........

Anika hides and sees this..... She smiles..... She goes......

In Oberoi Mansion

In Hall

Om called Shivaay and said him everything...... Shivaay was feeling guilty for hurting Anika....... He was waiting for her...... Tears were rolling down from his eyes...... He wanted her to forgive him...... He tried a lot to unite Om and Gauri but he was not able to do it..... But she did it..... Within one day...... Just the Anika comes..... Shivaay sees Anika and gets happy......

Shivaay : Thank u Anika.... I....

Anika : Mr. Oberoi..... I said u stay away from me...... I did all this for Jhanvi Aunty........

Saying this she went which made him sad..... He went to see Om......

In Om's House

Shivaay : What to do to make Anika my friend.....

Om : Is it just friendship..... Nothing more.....

Shivaay : No.....

Gauri : Don't worry Om...... Everything will happen soon......

She giggles......

Jhanvi : He is one fool.....

Shivaay : Tell me some idea......

Om : Let me think........

Gauri : Bhaiya, I have one idea

Gauri : Bhaiya, I have one idea..... Now bhabhi doesn't trust u..... So u shud gain her trust...... Talk to her and do something to make her trust u......

Jhanvi : Ya, Gauri is saying truth......

Om : Shivaay, when she is ignoring u, u r getting so much affected by it...... Do u think its just becoz of guilt, no Shivaay......