Chapter Four

Hey guys. I am so positive about this story. Althought its negative. Anyway, here is chapter four. Hope you enjoy reading.

- Chapter Four - Memories

The meeting ended. Everyone knew their jobs in the war. Training would start from tonight. Uncle and aunt would be going to the war too. I really wanted to help them. We started going home, when the luna called me.

" Cara. " I heard her call.

" Oh. Hey Julie. " I said with a small smile.

" Cara, can I ask you for a favor? " she asked.

" Yeah, sure. " I said, with the same smile.

" Can you take care of everyone while we are gone? " she asked." You are older than most of who will stay, and you are the strongest between them all. Can they be your responsibility? "

" Sure. They can. I would be happy to take care of them. " I said with a smile.

" Okay. All the kids would be here tonight. Try getting used to them. I would have taken care of them, but you know. I am going. You are the only one I can trust in this. " she said.

" Don't worry, darling. Don't think about them again. They are my responsibility, and I am ready to take care of them. " I said.

" Thank you. " she said with a big smile.

" Why are you thanking me? I should be the one thanking you for going. Two, there is no thank you between friends, right? " I said, with a smile.

She hugged me, and said " right. "

After that, I went home. I decided not to change. Well, more like I didn't have time to change. I had to prepare myself mentally for what would happen. I mean everything was normal, and then out of no where my pack would be going to a war. All my friends and family would going, and to make it worse. I would stay and take care of all the kids, and every werewolf who hadn't shift, or had a kid in her. It wasn't that I minded, but it was a big responsibility.

" Cara. " called aunt.

" Yes. " I replied.

" Are you sure you can handle this on your own? " she asked.

" Yes, aunt. I can. You are going to fight the devil himself, so don't worry about anything else. I will do this to make my parents proud, and make you proud too. I want to show mum and dad that they brought a strong lady, and I want to show you and uncle that the girl that you raised and took care of is strong enough to carry the responsibility. I want you guys to be proud of me. " I said with a smile.

" We are already proud. I am pretty sure your parents are too. You are exactly like them. It feels that I am seeing my sister in a younger version. You know your mum was exactly the same as you, kind and caring. She liked helping others too. Your father was strong, and powerful. He deserved all our respect. He was a good alpha of our old pack. " she said, drying her tears.

" Alpha?! My father was an alpha of our old pack?! " I asked her.

" Yes. He was the alpha. I never told you how your parents died, because we always thought you weren't ready, but now. I guess you are. Your father was the alpha of our old pack. He died protecting the pack from rogues. They attacked us. Your father died protecting the pack, and you mother died protecting you. Your mother was exactly the same appearance as you. She had the same Brown hair, and Blue eyes. She was thin just like you. " she said, crying. " You know, your mum made me promise her to protect you, and take care of you as my own kid. At first, I didn't like it. I mean why should I take care of an orphan girl. I promised her, but I was planning on breaking it. Me and your uncle escaped that day, we were dying in the forest, but then you giggled, because a butterfly landed on your hand. Your giggle stole my heart away. It made me feel that I didn't want anyone but you. After that, we got attacked by some rogues. Your uncle and I weren't able to protect you. The rogue was planning on killing you, but as soon as they touched you, their hands burned. I was more than happy that you were safe. We made it to this pack. The ex alpha agreed to us staying. We became part of it. After that, I tried to have a kid. Jealousy got me. How your mother was able to have such a kid like you, and I couldn't. I tried to be a mother. This started to effect me. I even kept my distance away from you, but that made me weak. I became sick, and then I found you coming to my room. You had tears in your eyes. You ran to me, and I hugged you. That hug made me forget about everything. It made me feel that I was your true mum. When I asked you why were you crying, you said because I didn't talk to you, and you felt that it was your mistake. I smiled. I felt how stupid I was to keep my distance from such a cutie like you. I started loving you truly since then. I started sharing more time with you. I realized that you never did anything to make me angry. You were a good girl. You learned everything that made us happy, and started doing it. You know thinking about all if this makes me feel that you are better than any kid I wanted. You are strong, caring and loving. You are a real angel, darling. You drove all the negative feeling, and thoughts from this house as soon as you entered it. I am pretty sure your mother is so proud of you. "

At the end, we were both crying. I hugged her and said " I love you. "

" I love you too, sweetie. " she said, rubbing my back.

" Aunt, can I ask you something? " I asked, as I pulled back.

" Sure, sweetie. Ask. " she said, drying her tears.

" Can I call you mum? " I said.

I had been thinking about that for a while, but after this story, I couldn't help but ask her.

" I would love too. I have always wanted you to call me mum. " she said with a big smile.

" Thanks mum. " I said, hugging her again.

That day was the best. I felt that I wasn't the worst kid. I had always felt that way, because I didn't know anything about my parents. All I knew about them were that they were loved. I felt relieved. That day, I earned a mum, and I knew a lot about my mother and father. I felt as if they were smiling at me. I hoped they were truly smiling, because it would mean a lot. I loved them so much. After knowing that and how my aunt felt about me made me happy. I felt that I would be able to take care of everyone. Just for my parents' blood, that was moving inside of me. I still couldn't believe that I had alpha blood. That made my desire of meeting my wolf increase. I was so looking forward to meet her and talk to her.

Word count: 1219

Hey guys, this chapter was longer than anyone till now. I am so excited for this story, I couldn't stop writing. Anyway answer the questions please.

What do you think about the story? Is it good? Did you enjoy reading? Was there any parts that bothered you while reading? Was there any annoying/ confusing/ boring part? Is the length if the chapter good? And the paragraphs? What can do to improve it? Give the chapter a scale from one to ten...

Random Question:

What is your first language?

My answer:

Arabic. Second is English. Third is French.

Bye 👋👋