Chapter Six

Hey, guys. Thank you so much for making it here. Hope you are enjoying. I know my story is shitty, but I am trying my best okay. Please bare with me. Don't forget to answer the question below.

- Chapter Six - Letter

I was so happy for Xavier. He deserved all the best. He was nice, and good, which I liked. I didn't understand why did Zoe reject him. He was perfect. Well, I didn't completely know him, but we became friends in no time. Anyway, I took care of the kids, and paired them to play with each other. I played with them every once in a while, and checked on Veronica. I knew Veronica before, but I couldn't remember her, and then it hit me. She was the delta female ( Third in command, and some call it gamma. I prefer delta because it means three in Latin. Gamma means four. )

Some others came, most of them were women. I learned their names, and their kids names. Some kids were a little shy. I kept talking to them, but they never replied or looked in the eye. I left them with their mommies for a bit, and then started playing with them. I always enjoyed staying around kids. After four hours, everyone started coming our way. The training ended. I was pretty exhausted and wanted a bed. Taking care of everyone was pretty exhausting. I was walking out of the door, when someone stopped me. A hand made its way to my wrist. I was pretty scared. I mean why would someone hold my wrist out of no where.

" Hey, I didn't have the chance to say goodbye. " I heard a familiar voice. I looked at the owner, and saw Xavier.

" You scared me, man. " I said, looking at him.

He let go of my wrist, and said " Good to know. "

I shot him a glare, and he laughed at it. I soon followed, and then I said " See you. "

" See ya. " he said, and waved.

I waved back, and went to our car. Mum and dad were already there. I walked to them, and then they said " Who was that? "

" Oh! Xavier. He is a friend of mine. I met him in the pack house. He had some wolf problems, but I magically solved it, and we became friends. " I said with a smile.

" Really! You will have to start from the beginning then. He seem like a nice guy. " said mum.

" Yeah, but his mate rejected him. " I said, sadly.

Rejection! The word I was afraid to hear from my mate. Any wolf would feel the same way. I didn't want to think about how it felt.

" Oh! " said mum.

" Mum, do you think my mate would reject me? " I asked looking at my legs.

" He must be an idiot to do so. " she said.

" If he did, then he must have a death wish." said dad.

" Thank you guys. " I said with a smile. If we weren't in the car, I would have hugged them, and never let them go.

After we reached home, I went directly to my room. I changed to my pajamas, and laid on the bed. I met sleep take me away.