Chapter Eleven

Hey, thanks for making it this far. I truly love you so much. Hope you love me too. Anyway, let's start with the chapter. I know the last one wasn't good, and I hope that this one will be better.

- Chapter Eleven - Telling Xavier

I woke up in the same Blue room. I looked around, and saw mum next to me. No one was here, except for her. I looked at her, and saw that she had tears in her eyes. I hated this. Why the hell was she crying?

" Mum. " I said softly.

She looked at me, and dried her tears quickly. She looked at me happily, and then hugged me. She hugged me tightly.

" Darling, you are awake. Thanks god. I don't know what would have I done, if something happened to you. " she said.

I didn't understand what did she mean. I was good. I wasn't when I went to sleep, and she wasn't around then.

" What's wrong, mum? " I asked her, confused.

" Darling. You don't know what's wrong? " she asked, as she let go of me.

" Yeah, what happened when i was asleep? " I asked her.

" You weren't asleep darling. You were dead. You stopped breathing, and your heart stopped beating. I had a feeling that you are still awake, so I didn't let anyone bury you. I was right, and here are you safe and sound. " she said, as she hugged me tightly.

Dead! Stopped breathing! Stopped beating! Dead! Was that even logical? Coming back to life after being dead!

I didn't know how, why or anything. I was just shocked. My mind was zoned out. I was too shocked to listen to what my aunt was saying. After a while, she went out, and came with my uncle, Xavier, Zach, Mark, and all those who were close to me. I received a lot of hugs, but I couldn't concentrate on who hugged me, or what did they say. I looked around, and started coming back from my shock, because of their warm hugs. Of course, I was still shocked, but it decreased, but never vanished.

Everyone looked at me, and sighed in relieved, or gave me a warm smile. I smiled to all of them back. I looked at a certain someone, and found him looking at me with worried eyes. I gave him the best smile, but that didn't change anything.

' Maybe, when he found me earlier still affects him. ' I thought.

A flash back of what happened went through my mind. I shock it off, I didn't want this to control me. I smiled again. After a while, aunt and uncle left along with everyone. When the door closed, I sighed in relief, little did I know that a certain someone was in the room. I looked up, and saw Xavier looking at me. I looked down again, and then looked up. I was mentally preparing myself to face him, and his questions. Everyone there had questions, but no one asked. However, Xavier wasn't the same. He knew that I wasn't okay.

" What are you hiding? " he asked seriously, jumping directly to the point.

" What do you mean? " I asked, biting my lip. I was so nervous.

" You know what I mean. You have been having strange attacks. I keep smiling a strange scent on you, and let me tell you it is not good. You died, and then came back to life. Really! Who are you? What are you hiding? " he asked.

" I don't know. I was normal before he found me. " I said, biting my lip.

It started bleeding, but I couldn't care less. I took a deep breath, and looked at Xavier. He gave me a confused look.

" Who found you?" He asked.

" My mate. " I said, and looked at him.

" What? What the actual fuck are you saying? " he said.

" The truth. " I replied, fast.

He gave me a look that said ' You can't leave me hanging. Talk already. '. I took it as a sign. I sighed and put my hand on my heart, and talked. He said, I shouldn't, but I couldn't keep it any longer. I knew I was going to regret it, but I needed to tell anyone.

" Four or five days ago, I was in the mall with Zoe, when I felt strange gazes on me. It made me feel weird, it made me feel kinda complete. I stopped thinking about everything but those gazes. I went home, and kept thinking about it. I asked aunt and she said that that what was I supposed to feel, when my mate looks at me. I knew that he was my mate then, I thought that he didn't want me, that's why he didn't talk to me. However, I let it go. Nothing happened after that. Everything was normal. The next day, I came here, and I met you. I continued living my life, and with everything going I totally forgot about it. Nevertheless, today didn't go as normal. It started normal, until someone called me. I didn't look at the caller, as I thought it wasn't that important. I found a strong demanding voice on the other side. Much to my surprise, it was my mate. His voice was melody to my ears. He asked me to meet him, at the forest. I didn't know what to do. I ignored what he said, and tried taking my attention off it. However, he called again. This time he said in a more demanding tone, and he said that I would pay if I didn't go. I chose not to make a scene, and went. I was kinda afraid of him, but all my fear increased when I saw him. " I started crying at this point. I tried holding my tears, but that never worked.

" He was mad at me for not coming. He kept telling me, that I was his, and I couldn't do anything about it. I wasn't brave enough to talk. He made me feel like the weakling I was. I didn't like it. I tried pushing him away, but my body was so petite. After he left, I stated feeling pain. My eyes started closing, and I felt dizzy. The pain was unbearable, and in describable. I tried screaming, but no words came out. " I continued.

My tears became rivers. I let it all out. Xavier came and hugged me. I buried my face in his shirt, ad I hugged him back. I felt a little comfortable like that.

" After that, you came. I was feeling much better. But when you left, I started feeling pain again, after that I heard a voice saying, that will teach you now to disobey me again. I don't really remember what it said, but it was something that way. After that, he said that worse will happen if I ever did that again, after that the pain stopped. You know what happened next. " I said.

I didn't want to talk more. I felt like a weakling. I cried, and cried. Xavier kept rubbing my back comforting me. He also kept whispering sweet things in my ears. I hugged him tightly. I felt safe with him around, specially after he listened to me. He was the best fri- no not friend. He was the best brother I could ask for. After a little time, I was so tired from crying, and all this shit. Xavier put me to sleep, and I relaxed, but then I heard a voice that made my body tense again.

' Your second time disobeying me. I gave you a good advice, but you ignored it. Time for your punishment. '

Word count: 1232

Hey guys, what do you think? Was it a good chapter? Hope you enjoyed reading.

What do you honestly think? Was the chapter good? Was it tall enough? Should I describe more? Did my message reach you? What do you think? Am I taking things fast? Is my story bad? Was any part annoying/ boring/ confusing? Was the paragraphs too tall? Was the chapter tall enough? How can I improve it?