Chapter Twenty Two

Hey guys, what's up? Thank you guys for your support. It really means a lot. Anyway, let's start with the chapter. I am so excited. Hope you are too. Anyway, wish you happy reading. Please tell me if you stopped being excited about the story. I know that there is some surprising parts in it, but this is made to keep you interesting. Tell me if I am taking things fast.

- Chapter Twenty Two -  No longer scared.

" Is it Declan? " I asked looking at him.

The name popped in my mind, and I was like why not say it. The work was looking at me, and I was waiting nervously. I couldn't quite guess what he was thinking by the face he was putting, because he was putting a blank face.

" I am sorry if it wasn't the right one. Please don't be mad. I am sorry. " I said, because of my nervousness. The wolf started laughing, and I couldn't help but look at him. I felt a strange feeling in my stomach.

" Calm down. What you said is right. " he said between his laughter.

" You are a jerk. How dare you do that to me? " I yelled at the wolf, who was still laughing.

" Stop laughing you silly idiot. " I shouted at him, which caused him to laugh harder.

After a while, I started laughing too. I couldn't contain it anymore. We started laughing together, and then all of a sudden Declan started feeling pain in his head. He stopped talking, smiling, and anything he was doing. The wolf's eyes changed colors, and I started backing in fear. I was so happy, but then it disappeared. I tried asking the wolf what's wrong, but I got no reply. I tried getting closer to him, trying to help him with anything I could. However, that never worked, because he pushed me away. I fell to the ground hard, causing my back to ache. Tears left my eyes at the sudden pain.

I looked at the wolf, who left. He lost control, and his human form took the lead. Well, more like the aloha devil took the lead. The alpha devil didn't seem happy at all. He was furious, beyond furious actually. My fear, and hate for him came back.

" What a stupid wolf I have? " said the alpha devil under his breath, but I was able to catch it.

" He is not stupid. He is just nice, not a devil like you. " I found myself shouting at the alpha devil.

I couldn't control my tongue. He was talking about his own wolf, and the one who gave him power. He was talking about my mate's wolf too. How dare him say that about him? Enough that he fought for control just to talk to me.

" Look who is talking. Only days ago you were a scared cat. Don't think that you being the sister of the moon goddess would make you powerful huh, you are nothing, and you will stay like that forever. The thing that made you special in the past was your wolf, and how powerful your mate was. Now, you got nothing of these two things. You don't have a wolf, and I will make sure you won't have her back. You will see after a month, and three weeks you will find yourself without a wolf. Even if your would made it to you, I will prevent her from having any control or power, and your mate is already died so that wouldn't be hard. I am the strongest here, and I will always be. Even the moon goddess fears me. If she doesn't then why the hell didn't she try stopping me, huh? " said the alpha devil, laughing evilly.

For a moment, I forgot everything. What he was? What was he capable of doing? What I was near him? How powerful he was? Everything left my mind. My fear turned into anger. A volcano that was waiting to be exposed. He was playing with my last nerve, and then it broke. I felt a sudden power in me. I felt powerful, which was quite strange. Nevertheless, it was good for my current situation.

" Look! I was a scared cat, but now I am not. You were getting on my nerves, but now it broke. You may be the alpha devil or whoever, but I won't let you talk like that about my wolf, or my mate or his wolf. You can't prevent my wolf from coming to me, or doing anything, because she is already inside of me. She is just asleep, waiting for the second to go out. She supports me, and that is what I am sure off. Second thing, my mate is not dead. He is just lost in your darkness. I will get him back soon, so you don't have to worry about that. I will make sure to be the light that will get him out of the darkness. Third Declan isn't stupid. He is the best. Forth, the moon goddess isn't afraid of you. She left you, because she thinks that it is useless to fight you. She thinks that I am enough to end you, which is true. You are a weakling. You let the darkness take you. There isn't any action that I'd weaker than that. You even escape your battles, and allow the witch to do them for you. Do you want me to continue? " I found myself saying that.

Words left my mouth without me thinking. I didn't even know the meaning of the last part, but I was happy after I saw how much my words effected him. I knew that I didn't say them willingly, but I was happy that they left my mouth. I didn't bother questioning myself about it for the time being. I didn't know where did I get the confidence from. I was standing in front of the alpha devil after all, and I yelled at him. What was I thinking? Oh, I wasn't. However, I wouldn't back up then. 

The next second, I was stuck to a wall by an angry alpha devil. He was so mad. He held me from my neck, causing me to have a problem breathing. I couldn't catch my breath at all. My face was turning blue, as the oxygen left it.

" Remember to behave next time. The next time I won't hold back, and you will lie died. Remember that the next time you open your mouth to talk. " said the alpha devil.

With every word he said, his grip on my neck tightened. My small body wasn't touching the ground, and he was the only thing holding me. I felt light headed, meaning that I was about to faint. I tried fighting back, but to no use. Before I could faint, the alpha devil let me go. I fell to the ground, breathing heavily. I looked up at him with hate, and he looked down with a smirk.

" You are still a weakling, and you will always be. " said the alpha devil laughing.

All the hate I had for him reflected in my eyes. I didn't bother hiding it. It was the only thing there, even the fear I had for him disappeared. Meaning, I stopped fearing him, which would make me stronger.  For myself, for my parents, for my sister, for Declan, and for my mate.

Word count: 1159

Hey guys, what's up? Hope you liked the chapter. It is not that tall I know, but I wanted to update, because I will be updating on Friday only. I managed to make a deal with that. Anyway, thanks guys. We need 10 more reads to reach 500 reads, and 9 votes to reach 150. Thanks everyone love you all.

What do you think? Was it a good chapter? Is it better that way? Did I describe enough? Am i taking thing fast? Was the chapter awfully short? Was any part annoying/ boring/ confusing? How can I improve it? Should I add more events? Are the characters well developed? What do you think about the dialogues and the paragraphs? Are they good enough? Am I taking things fast? Give this chapter a scale from 1-10.

Cya in another chapter 😺😺

Oh and remember. Keep smiling :)😊