Chapter Twenty One

Hey guys, thanks for making it here, and a special thank you for everyone who voted and commented. This book reached four hundred read, and one hundred vote. I am so happy. I know it is nothing regarding some books, but it is a big think for me, and your support is what made it better. Anyway, without any other words, here is the chapter. Wish you happy reading.

- Chapter Twenty One - Truth

I woke up with pain all over my head. I couldn't move a muscle, and my body ached. I tried remembering how did I get here, but nothing came up with me. I managed to look around, and I found myself in a dungeon. The place was dark, and cold. I found myself on the ground.

' How did I get here? ' was the first thing that flashed in my mind. I didn't know what was happening to me. I tried remembering, but that made the pain increase no more. I screamed a little, and then I stopped trying. That part of my life went away from my mind. I didn't know why, but it was the only thing that I forgot.

I walked around trying to search for anything that could help me, but that never helped me. The place was empty, and just when I gave up. I saw a paper. I opened it, and read its context.

' Sorry. I am really sorry, Cara. '

I didn't understand. Who left this for me? What was the meaning of it anyway? Did someone do anything wrong with me? Why couldn't I remember? I didn't know any answer, which made me annoyed.

" Hey mate. " said a voice.

The voice that destroyed my whole life, and turned it upside down. I didn't know what to feel towards him. I felt hate, but I felt care too. Curse that mating bond. I hated it. I hated him. I hated everything that made me chained to him. Chained to the devil himself. I was ready to give up on life, just because he was there. He killed my family, and my friends. He killed my pack. He even killed the smile that used to form on my died.

" I am talking to you. " he said angrily.

That guy wasn't normal. He got angry on small things. He hated me, then why the hell did he come here? What was wrong with him? I didn't understand anything. He had a stupid temper which made me scared. I was scared he would hit me, hurt me, or even kill me. I knew he wouldn't mind if I died, and I wished to die anyway.

" Look at me when I am talking to you. " he said, trying to calm himself down.

I looked at him, and I didn't feel that I was talking to the alpha devil. The tone of his voice, and everything else seemed to tell me that he wasn't the man. It was probably his wolf.

" Mate, I know that you probably hate me, and my human mate, and probably want to reject us. I totally understand, but I wanted you to know that I got nothing to do with it. I was died before you came. The moon goddess took me my human body, because my mate used me in a bad way, and never believed that the moon goddess existed. That made the moon goddess mad. The moon goddess who is your sister. My human looked for his mate for a while, and then he found her. That was you Cara, but back then you weren't Cara. You were an angel. You were in your true form, and you had a wolf then. Your wolf was the most powerful one Cara. However, you always had a secret, that no one knew but you and your wolf. You never told anyone even us. After a while, our happiness ended. You were killed by a witch. Since then Zachary stopped believing in moon goddess. We were both furious so we did bad things that caused the moon goddess to take me. When she took me, I went back to be normal. All thanks to your sister, and your wolf Cara. After that, Zachary, and I thought that we lost you forever, and the beast came to life. One day, a witch came to us, and said that our mate is alive. We both couldn't believe it. Our mate is supposed to be dead. We went to see you, and you were in the mall then. I was so happy to see you again, and felt that we could still live happily. That was the moment I totally came back to life." He said, looking at me.