Chapter Eighteen

Hey guys, chapter eighteen. Hope you enjoyed reading till now. I am working hard on this story, so I truly hope you are enjoying.

- Chapter Eighteen - Tears.

I went to the kids, who were awake. Everyone woke up, when the alpha and Julie came. Everyone knew about their loss, and had been crying. Their tears killed my soul. I felt that it was my mistake. They didn't know that the alpha devil is my mate. I wasn't planning on telling them. I wanted, but I couldn't. I didn't want them to hate me. I tried drawing a smile on everyone's face, but I couldn't. I couldn't draw a smile on my own face. Smiling seemed like an impossible motion.

" God! Please help them. " I prayed, and then sat in a corner. I started crying. I couldn't hold my tears any longer.

I closed my eyes, and felt a small hand drying my tears. I opened them again, and found Lily, and Mark. I looked at Lily, and then Mark. I managed to fake a smile, but it soon fell off.

" It's okay to cry, but don't fake a smile. I will be you family, and we will live happily. " said Lily with a smile. Her smile was so warm, and bright. Her eyes were red, she was crying too. She hid her sadness for me. What a cutie?

" You mean we. Me, you, Zen, Xavier and Cara. " Mark told Lily. His eyes were red too. I knew how it felt to lose parents. It is hard. I had my aunt, and uncle to help me. I didn't know if they had one too.

I let a small giggle. I looked at Lily, and she said " Cara can be our momma. "

" And Xavier our father. " continued Mark.

I couldn't hold my laughter anymore. They saw me as their mum, and they saw Xavier as their father. Kids. I liked how innocent, and carefree they were. I have always liked that.

" Laugh now, before you go to hell. You escaped, and I still haven't punished you. Be a good girl, and come out. That if you don't want your punishment to double. " I heard my mate's voice say in my head. I couldn't even call him a mate anymore. 

My body wanted to go out, but I prevented it. I rearranged my breathing, that became harder because of my mate's voice. I hid the fear in my eyes, and looked at Lily.

" That will be nice, right momma? "Said Lily, with a childish smile.

" Right sweetie. " I said with a smile.

" Are you okay? " asked Lily, with concern.

" Yes love. " I said, hugging her and Mark.

" Do you agree on being our momma? " asked Lily, pulling out to look at me.

Mark soon followed. I looked at them, and nodded slightly. We hugged again, and then I heard a wolf screaming.

" First punishment " I heard his voice again.

My eyes widened, and my heart started beating fast. I couldn't arrange my breath. I started having a bad headache. I felt physical pain, but it was no where near the mental one. I didn't get dizzy this time. I managed to get up. I comforted the little kids in my arms, and said " I will go and check. Be here in a second. "