Claimed

Hey everyone. Thanks to all of you. I am quite happy, Chained to the devil, the love of my writing life is nearly 5k read. Like srsly? I am so happy, that I am flying right now. I got no idea how can I thank you guys. I love you all truly. Oh, and I would like to tell you that I have a new account names Love_War_Death. Some of you may wonder why? Okay first, because I have book review on that account, and I always have to read. Two, because things happened and I am no longer comfortable writing here. I know you will understand. Oh, and that account has a book now. Names Claimed. My new shinning star. (it is not really shinning as it has 50 read only, but u know I love all my books, so they are all shinning in my eyes.)  Claimed is a romance book, but don't worry, my werewolf life is not ending. I have am idea about a new werewolf book, but I am making the plot. Make sure to check Claimed, and wait for my new book that has no name 😅😅. Anyway, thank you, and for those who are interested. Here is the description of Claimed.

" Aubrianna, let's go there. Please! It will be so much fun, " said my best friend, Grace Harrison.

" I know it is fun, but it is not safe, " I said.

" We will come home early, please. Don't be boring! It will be so much fun. Today is Tristan's race, we should at least support him. " she said.

Tristan was her boyfriend, and my friend too. He had been Grace's life so far. She loved him dearly.

" Fine! But after his race we will go, " I finally gave in.

" Yaaay. I am so excited, " she said, as she started jumping around.

Agreeing was my biggest mistake. The mistake that had turned my life, and revealed some secrets. That mistake had caused me a lot, yet gave me tons of love.

That mistake leaded to meeting the one who had claimed me as his, and the one who I would love until the end of my forever. However, that mistake opened the doors to a lot of secrets around me, that I never noticed or knew...

That's my story, I, Aubrianna Mason, and the unknown fighter who had claimed me as his....

And here is the cover made by my dear twinie as always.

 Make sure to read and show ur support by a vote and a comment

Make sure to read and show ur support by a vote and a comment. Thanks a ton. Byee