Chapter Twenty Seven

Hey guys, thanks for making it here. Welcome in chapter twenty seven. Hope you are enjoying your time. I have been active these days, because I got no quizzes. Yaay. Anyway, wish you luck in life because I know how much we all need it. Anyway, let's start the chapter.

- Chapter Twenty Seven - Truth, ( Part II )

" Because, I killed it. " he whispered in my ears.

My eyes widened, as I felt something break inside of me. I was about to be a mother, and live happily with Zach, but the guy in front of me had to destroy everything. However, I couldn't blame him. I was the one who left them to suffer. He was just seeking for his revenge. Nevertheless, I hated him. He killed my baby. The baby that I got pregnant with in my other life. What the bloody hell was happening in my peaceful life? I mean only a weak ago, I was perfectly fine. Laughing with everyone, and acting like me. Then suddenly, I discovered that my mate had seen me, and I got kidnapped for three days, and my pack fought against my mate, and I lost almost everyone in the war. After all of that, I discovered that the moon goddess was my sister, and that I was an angel, and not a happened. I was living a total lie. After that, I discovered that my mate wasn't really my mate. I discovered that he was lost in the darkness, and that the darkness controlled it, yet this wasn't the whole truth. Someone was taking over his body controlling my mate's body. Oh! And that I was supposed to be the queen of the angel's world, but I escaped after something happened, and no one knew what happened.

Since when did my life turn like that? What was happening? Could the thing that happened was the thing that Declan talked about, when he said " However, you always had a secret, that no one knew but you and your wolf. You never told anyone even us. "

Could this be my big secret? I didn't know anything, and I probably wouldn't understand anything, until Luna, or my past self come back to life. I didn't know when or how. I didn't know if I would survive, or would die. However, I knew that I was dying slowly.

" I killed your kid, Amelia, and I killed you too. I was the one behind the witch attack. I planned it all. I wanted to make you suffer, by killing the one you love. However, the stupid witch killed you instead of that Zach, and your baby only. The witch leaved Zachary to live, and then I thought about making you suffer through him. Of course, I did that when I knew you lived as Cara. I knew that you would turn eighteen, and that you would meet your mate one day, so I decided to make you suffer. I took over Zachary's body, and made sure he felt pain. I did bad things that caused the moon goddess to take his stupid wolf. The wolf knew that it wasn't Zachary in control when he came back, so I killed all his emotions. The wolf gave me power, and obeyed my every command and order. I made the witch cast a spell that my wolf you be chained inside of that stupid body forever, and that spell would take his power, and give it to me. The spell prevented the moon goddess from taking that stupid wolf again. That wolf may be stupid, but damn he is strong. He kept me alive for so long, and he is still doing it against his well. Sadly, after he saw you, his emotions came back, but he was still weak. I took him away from you, until I totally controlled him, and then I decided that it was time to take revenge. " said the guy in front of me, throwing Zachary on the ground, walking towards me.

" I went to the angel world again, and controlled some angels, and took over their powers. I needed their powers to grow stronger. The world seemed as dark as I thought it would, and that made me want revenge more than any other time. " said the guy, taking my chin in his hand, forcing me to look in his eyes.

" Now it's the suitable time. I will take revenge from you. I will make you feel pain Amelia. More than you can even imagine. I will make sure of it. You won't see a happy world Amelia, and that is a promise. " said the guy, letting his hand go to my neck, gripping it tightly.

" Your wolf is dying, and your mate's wolf too. The body of your mate is motionless after I left it. Could your mate be died already? Maybe, who knows. Do you wanna check? " asked the guy in front of me.

I didn't say a word. I was too shocked to open my mouth, and talk. Who could blame me? I never thought that all of this was revolving around me. However, I felt a strange hate inside of me for that guyandI mean, he took the powers of angels, just to fill his revenge. I mean, how could he blame me, when he was the one who took their powers from them? Yeah, but this wouldn't have been the case if I wasn't so selfish. I would have done something to help him, instead of being the reason this us happening. If I didn't leave. This guy wouldn't have searched for his revenge, and he wouldn't have made anyone suffer. He wouldn't have joined the darkness. It was all because of me. All because of my selfishness. All because of the way I acted. If I just didn't exist, non of this would have happened. Non of those souls would suffer. Nothing bad would have happen if I just wasn't made. Then why did god make me? Just to make everyone hate, bad make people suffer. To thank about myself before anyone else. To leave everyone dying, because I would feel happy.

When I put it that way, I felt one thing towards myself, and it was disgust.

' Darling! You...aren't that...ah...way.. ' I heard Luna say in the back of my mind.

However, I was so sad to reply. I didn't feel like replying to her. I knew she was saying that just to make me feel better, but I didn't want to feel better, I was a monster, who caused sadness, suffer, and hate.

' I'm the only one who knows the truth. This...is only...half of it.... Please don't....listen to hi...m.... Please. ' said Luna causing my eyes to widened.

' So this is truly half of the truth? What did I do also, huh? Did I kill someone too? I won't be surprised if you said yes, because I am an awful person, who doesn't deserve to live. ' I said crying.

' No, you did all of this to protect the angels that you loved. ' shouted Luna in the back of my mind.

My eyes widened again, but this time I was truly confused, and surprised.

Word Count: 1146

Hey guys, what's up? Hope you are enjoying your time so far. Thanks guy, I reached 1.5k reads, and 286 vote. That means a lot to me, actually. This is my second werewolf book, and it is succeeding. Thank you so much guys. Please leave me some comments, votes, and shares. It would mean a lot, and thank you.

What do you think? Was it a good chapter? Is it better that way? Did I describe enough? Am i taking thing fast? Was the chapter awfully short? Was any part annoying/ boring/ confusing? How can I improve it? Should I add more events? Are the characters well developed? What do you think about the dialogues and the paragraphs? Are they good enough? Am I taking things fast? Give this chapter a scale from 1-10.

Cya in another chapter 😺😺

Oh and remember. Keep smiling :)😊