Chapter Nineteen

Hey guys, here is chapter nineteen. I guess this will be the longest book I have written so far. Anyway, here is your chapter. Wish you happy reading.

- Chapter Nineteen - Queen of witches.

I heard the voice that singled me that hell broke loose. I heard the voice of the guy I was escaping from.

" Finally caught you, mate. Time for your punishment, which won't be fun for you. "

Tears fell harder than they already were. I couldn't contain them. All the sadness, anger an fear came out as tears. I was fully broken. The alpha devil started walking to me. I tried backing, but I couldn't anymore. Energy escaped my body. My legs couldn't carry me anymore. I fell on the ground. The blood on the ground stuck in my clothes. I tried pushing myself away from him, causing my hand to be blooded. Fear obvious in my eyes, causing the man in front of me to smirk.

" That is the look that satisfies me. Fear. " he said, smirking.

My back reached a tree. The man in front of me walked to me. I tried getting up, and running, but I couldn't. I just couldn't. My body didn't help me. When he was directly in front of me, he put his hand on my forehead. Fear was still in my eyes. Well, it increased. I felt a weird feeling when he touched my forehead. I felt sparks, which annoyed me. My body moved as please which made me furious. He knew he is my mate, and his effect on me, because of the mate bond, and he was awfully using it.

After few a seconds, I felt pain in my head. I felt that my head hit a strong wall, and my stomach started to ache. My breathing started leaving me, as I thought I was about to die. My visions got blurry, and soon darkness took over. I felt myself stop breathing, as my heart stooped beating. I welcomed darkness with open arms, thinking that it would lead me to death.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

I opened my eyes, and found myself in a nice place. The scent of Jasmine was all over the place. The place was green colored, and had so much trees, that carried different kinds of fruits. A lake was there too. The birds were singing, adding a special point to the place. The water was everywhere. The lake had canals. The canals made the lake look more of a river. The water was running everywhere. A beautiful castle was there too. It was no where to be seen in real life. It was like the castles, I used to imagine when I was a kid. I always imagined myself living in a beautiful castle with my mate.

' Is that how heaven look? Did I die? ' I thought, looking at the mesmerizing view in front of me.

All of Sudeten, darkness started taking over the place. The darkness took over everything. It was coming my way. I started running of it. I was sweating hard. I was running as if my life depends on it.

Then suddenly, my eyes shot opened, but they were forced to close because of the pain. I opened them again, and forced them open, ignoring all the pain. I looked around, and found my self in a dungeon. It was the same as the last one. It was the one of the last time actually. I looked around to find anything, but I found none. Pain was all over my body, making me hiss in pain. I was laying on the ground. I looked around checking if what I saw was all just a dream, more like a nightmare.

" It was all just a dream. " I murmured.

I tried moving, checking if I was chained. My body was moving, but it was in pain. I wasn't chained like the last time. I stood up, and tried looking for anything.

" Finally awake. " said a voice.

The voice was disgusting. It was kind of feminine voice, no zombie feminine. I felt something coming my way. I backed until I hit a wall. The voice made me scared. The figure came into view. It was an ugly women with white hair, and black eyes. Her body seemed old, at least two hundred years. I have never seen anything that way before. I was so scared. She looked like the zombies in horror movies. Well, she was worst.

" Don't be scared. I can't harm you physically, but that doesn't mean you are safe from me. I can hurt you another way. You are so lucky girl. If you weren't the alpha devil's mate, I would have killed you. You are my revenge. Yes, I can't hurt you so much, because I promised to be faithful to the alpha's orders. However, I can use his orders, and increase your pain. " said the women.

Promised to be faithful?!

A flashback came into my mind, when I was sitting in the car with my aunt, and uncle. We were talking about the meeting. Uncle said something about a witch.

" Well, sweetie. The devil is an alpha. He has a devilish personality. He hates everyone. He did awful things in his life, so the moon goddess punished him by taking his wolf away. However, he made a deal with the queen of witches. He gave her part of his power, and she became his faithful servant. That made him rule a strong devilish pack of werewolves, who are looking death. They enjoy killing every wolf in front of them. He rules the witches too. Everyone believes that the moon goddess will give him a mate that would either change him, or kill him. "

Oh! Shit! So the women in front of me is a witch! And not a normal witch, she is the queen of witches that helped the devil gain his wolf again! What the bloody hell?

' Wait, did she mention something about revenge? Why does she want revenge of me? What did I possibly do wrong to her? I don't even know her. It is my first time seeing her, or any other witch. What did she mean? ' I thought.

" You are probably wondering about the revenge. " she said. I didn't say a work, and decided to stay silent.

" Sweetie, you are my revenge from the moon goddess, in another words your sister. "

CLIFF HANGER

Word count: 1032 ( my chapters are getting shorter. :) )

Hey guys, what do you think? I know this is the probably the shortest chapter till now, but it's okay. It was eventual anyway. What can possibly the heaven be? What did the with mean by the moon goddess? I know I am changing a lot of things in the werewolf world, but it's making the story interesting. Hope you like the change like I do.

What do you think? Was it a good chapter? Is it better that way? Did I describe enough? Am i taking thing fast? Was the chapter awfully short? Was any part annoying/ boring/ confusing? How can I improve it? Should I add more events? Are the characters well developed? What do you think about the dialogues and the paragraphs? Are they good enough? Am I taking things fast? Give this chapter a scale from 1-10.