Chapter Twenty Nine

Hey guys, what's up? Welcome in chapter twenty nine. Wow, one more chapter and we will reach thirty. The story is truly taller and bigger than the rest of my stories. Anyway, hope you are enjoying your time reading it. Reading your comments makes me truly happy, and it might result an early update, so make sure to comment and vote. U can point out to my mistakes politely please. Anyway, let's start with the chapter.

- Chapter Twenty Nine - I am back

I opened my eyes, and memories kept coming to my mind. I finally started to understand everything. Starting from the angel thing, and the way the world wasn't doing good. I finally started to understand.

" Stop this whole thing. " I said, as I used my remaining power to destroy the chains that I was tied to.

It seemed that when I remembered my life as Amelia, some of my angelic powers came to. I was always capable of using magic as Amelia, even when I had Luna. Yes, it wasn't as powerful as before, but I still had it. I was never half a human, half a wolf. I was half a wolf, half an angel. That allowed me to keep some of my powers.

" Amelia! " I heard my sister whisper.

' Amelia. You are back. ' said Luna in the back if my mind weakly.

' Yes! I'm back. ' I replied with a smile.

" Now, time to end this whole thing. " I said, looking at the guy who betrayed me.

" Not so fast, Amelia. It is time to have some fun. I admit that I wanted to end this before you come back, but this failed as you came before your time. However, this never means that I will let you win. " said the guy.

" You think? " I said, as I used my magic and made a light ball in my hand.

I hadn't used this magic in forever. I smirked, and charged at the guy. I attacked, but he managed to dodge. He looked at me with a smirk and said " You should train mire, queen Amelia. I am not the weak angel anymore. Now I am a dangerous dark one. "

" This will make it more fun. " I said with a smirk, before attacking again.

The previous queen herself taught me how to fight, just to fight the darkness. I would never let her down. My powers just awakened, so they weren't that strong. I stopped for a second, waiting for him to attack. Dodging wouldn't take a lot of power as attacking.

' Amelia, you are right, but I think he know that you can't use your whole powers since you just awakened. He might use that too. This is your weak point now, and he may be able to use it against you. ' said Luna.

' What are you trying to say?  ' I asked her.

' Let me take control. I am a queen too, and my wolf powers are strong, and they never went to sleep to be awakened. I am going to fight him till your magic comes back, love. This way we will manage to use time, and power well. ' she said.

' But, Luna there is silver. ' I stated.

' I know, Amelia. I have been fighting the silver to keep Cars safe, and now I will do the same for you. Don't you think I am strong enough to fight it, and win. ' said Luna.

' Yeah, but, it will destroy your genes. ' I told her.

' I don't care. ' she said with determination. ' Amelia, you saved me before from death. Helping you in this is my payback for saving me. ' she continued.

' I thought you knew me well enough, to know that I don't want a payback. I did that, because I felt like it, and not because I wanted you to owe me. ' I told her with a hint of sadness in my voice.