Chapter Fourteen

Hey guys, thank you very much for making it here. Welcome in chapter fourteen *drum role*. Hope you a happy READING.

- Chapter Fourteen - Memory Loss.

I woke up, and found the sun. Its light was dancing on my skin. The sight made me happy. I got out of bed. I felt positive that day, which was kind of weird, after the events that had been happening. I mean, my pack was getting in a war, after all. I felt like something is messing, but I didn't care. I got out of bed, and found mum, and dad by the door. I hugged them, and they hugged me back. Mum had tears in her eyes. I wondered why. The previous day, she was okay.

" I was scared about you. " she said.

" What do you mean? " I asked, titling my head to the side. 

" You were gone. You didn't come back home for two whole days. " she said, more tears falling.

Her words took my surprise. I backed a bit. I was there the whole time. The last thing I remember was Xavier getting me here. I was pretty sure, I was okay. I started running out of the pack house.

' What is she talking about? I was here the whole time. What is that thing I am missing? ' I thought, angrily. ' I know nothing about what's going on. Maybe, it was just a prank, right? They will jump any second, and say April's fool, and mum would say " you feel for it ", and then dad say we got you right". "

I dried the tears that fell, and murdered " This must be the case. "

I went back, and noticed aunt crying. I went to her, and asked her why were she crying. She said " Nothing sweetie, don't worry about it. "

" What are you hiding from me? " I asked her.

" Nothing. Sweetie, don't worry. " she said, giving me her best fake smile.

I hated it. Why was she faking things, I mean why was she hiding something from me? Could it be part of the prank? I hoped it was, and then went back. Everyone gave me sad looks, that I didn't understand. Why were they giving it to me? I mean, I was pretty good, and I was happy.

I went to Kiara, who was crying in Hunter's arm. I looked at her, and then at him.

" Why is she crying? " I asked Hunter.

" Nothing. " he stated.

He seemed sad. I was happy that he got closer to Kiara, but I hated the fact that she was crying.

" Kiara. Why are you crying? You know it kills me, when you cry. " I told her with a smile.

My eyes started to tear. It was killing me, everyone was sad. Some were crying, and some were acting tough, just to comfort the others. Even my aunt and uncle. What was actually happening? I didn't understand anything.

My eyes caught Xavier. I went to him, and hugged him. He was surprised, but he hugged me back. I was on the average of crying, so I cried. He hugged me tighter, when he noticed. After a while, I looked up at him, and I said " What is that thing that everyone is hiding from me? "

" Cara.. " he started, but then paused.

" Please tell me. Xavier please. I can't see everyone sad, and stay still. " I said letting my tears fall. " All of you stopped training too. "

" Princess. We can't tell you anything now. " he said sadly.

He put his hand under my chin, and rubbed my cheeks. He dried the tears that fell. I looked into his eyes, and he did the same.

" Am I going to die? " I asked, crying.

" Don't be dramatic. " he said, laughing.

I missed his laugh. I missed everyone's laugh. I smiled a bit at his laugh. It made me feel better. If I ever had a mate, I wanted him to be just like Xavier. I smiled at my thought, and then I felt strange. I felt that I forgot something so important, and I had a feeling that it had a strong connection with my mate. I was pretty sure it revolved around him, but I couldn't catch what it was.