Chapter Twenty

Hey guys, thanks for making it here. I am pretty happy for that. Now let's start with the chapter. Wish you happy reading.

- Chapter Twenty - Past & moon goddess.

I looked at the witch with wide eyes. I didn't understand what was happening. The moon goddess! My sister! Did I even have one? Did that even make sense? I would have made fun of her, but the witch seemed so serious.

" It seems that your family hid a lot from you, specially your sister. " said the witch, evilly.

" What do you mean? " I managed to ask. I didn't know what was happening around, but I wanted to know.

I wasn't really the curious type, but I felt the need to know. I mean, my sister happened to be the moon goddess, and I never knew. Who was that witch? I mean, how did she know? I thought that the witches got nothing to do with the moon goddess. Was I wrong? What the bloody hell was happening here?

" You know nothing about yourself. " said the witch with a smirk. " And I will be happy to tell you, and turn your life into a living hell. "

I looked at her in fear. She didn't hurt me physically, but the internal pain suck. I couldn't understand what was she saying, but something told me that I would know soon. I felt that I was going to regret knowing too. I didn't understand what was happening. I felt the need to know, but I didn't want to. I was emotionally being killed. I didn't understand why, she didn't tell me anything yet. This was killing me.

" The story that your aunt told you before isn't true. " she said, with a smirk.

" What do you mean? " I asked shakily. I wondered how did my voice come out. However, I was glad it did.

" It isn't the full truth. Your mother, and father aren't the alpha, and the luna of your old pack. They are just the one who raised you. You weren't born sweetie. You were made. Made by the god sweetie. You and the moon goddess, oh sorry your sister. " this words went like knives to my heart.

I wasn't born? I was made? This couldn't be true! I was normal. I had a normal life. At least, before I realized that NY Nate was the aloha devil. No! This couldn't be true.

" Didn't you wonder how that boy got his wolf when you asked the moon goddess for it? Didn't you wonder why everything you wanted happened? You didn't think all of this was luck, did you? And the alpha devil. Why would he hate his mate, if she wasn't related to his worst enemy? " she said laughing evilly.

No! She must be lying! Yeah, she was lying. Of course, the aloha devil sent her to make me feel like that. He sent her to destroy me no more. Everything was a lie. I was normal.

" Are you still believing that it's a lie? How naive are you? Or do you want an evidence? " she said, with a smirk.

" You...must...be...lying. " I managed to say.

My body was shaking, and so where my words. I couldn't contain it. I was scared, so scared. I didn't want to believe it, but part of me knew it was true. I was in a position that I didn't even believe myself. I couldn't contain my tears. I started crying hard. I couldn't show strength. Not against this.

' Sorry mum, sorry dad. I can't. I am not the daughter you wanted. ' I thought, letting my tears go.

" Why don't I show you my evidence? I am sure you will believe it. " she said, and then she casted a spell.

The spell went to my head, and I felt pain all over it. I started screaming, and my tears started falling. My body was giving up, and I fell to the cold hard ground of the dungeon. I trued to fight it, but that never succeeded. I was screaming with all the voice I had. My throat hurt as hell. After that, a something flashed in my head, causing the pain to stop.