Chapter Twenty Five

Hey guys, what's up? Hope u r enjoying ur time. Tell me how is your school days going. If u r not in school then how is your college going. If not, how is work. Okay, I am just saying hi. Anyway, here is the chapter. Wish you happy reading. Hope u r enjoying the chapters till now.

- Chapter Twenty Five - Revenge.

" Ah. "

Screams of pain was the only thing that left my mouth. I lost so much blood, and I fainted many times. Each time I woke up, I was welcomed by more pain. The alpha devil was enjoying his time torturing me. I, on the other hand was crying, because of pain. Crying, screaming, cursing was the only things that left my mouth. I could see a slight pain in the alpha devil's eyes. His eyes turned dark, and then went back. Declan was fighting for control, but he couldn't get it.

" AH. " I screamed as I got whipped.

My back was red, and the ground had a blood colored liquid on the ground. I was wearing so few clothes which made the pain stronger. I had no thick layers to protect me. My face was white due to the lack of blood. I hadn't ate a thing also, so this made it was worse. My legs had cuts, and bruises on them. I couldn't stop crying at all. I didn't put so much effort too, because actually I had none. After more than hindered whip, he put the whip down. He came to me, and pushed something in my mouth. I didn't know what was it, and I couldn't know too. I knew it wasn't good, but I couldn't take an action for him giving me that.

" AH. " screamed my wolf, inside my body.

" What...did....you....? Ah.  " I couldn't continue the question, because he whipped me again.

He was a heartless freak. He had an angry expression when I started asking, but when I screamed he smirked. What a heartless freak? I never thought that the darkness might go this far. I hadn't done anything to him. I was just trying to protect the man I love. I couldn't understand anything. Why couldn't he allow Zachary, and go to another body?

' No this is selfishness. I will fight the darkness, and end it from the whole world, not only from Zachary. How can I be that selfish? How can I wish for some one to suffer like I did? ' I thought.

' That's.....the....spirit Amelia. ' said Luna, weakly.

' Luna, are you okay? Please talk to me. ' I said to her, beyond worried.

' I am fine. I just need all the power, and energy I have for this. ' she said more powerful actually.

She was trying to be strong, and I should too. ' I am strong, just like you Luna. I will fight with you to end the darkness, and saw Zach from the darkness. ' I repeated in my mind.

' I know........ Amelia. ' she said, weakly but still more powerful than the last two sentences.

She was fighting with all her might. Silver could kill us werewolf. It first took the DNA of the whole. It would kill the wolf, and the human side would die of depression and loneliness.  If the whole died, and the human couldn't get it in less than five days then it was done. I hated the fact that I might lose Luna. I wanted to rip the silver away, but the silver was everywhere. The place we were in had silver everywhere. Even the walls had silver on them.  No wonder, how Declan couldn't force himself on the alpha devil. He was suffering because of the silver too. He was making my mate's wolf suffer. How dare him? How could someone be this heartless? Couldn't he feel the pain Declan is going through? Really?! They were in the same body. He was a heartless freak for sure. If making his own wolf suffer was that easy, what would he do to my wolf. She was strong, but how long could she stand this.

" What....do.you.want from me? " I asked the alpha devil, collecting all the power I had in my body. I couldn't get words properly, but eventually I finished my sentence.

" You aren't allowed to talk, but I will reply this time. I want both revenge, and power. " he said, smirking.

" What do you mean? " I asked.

This time my voice was stronger, and more demanding, but still no where near his. I needed an answer for that question. Striving for answers made the pain less.

" You don't have to know. " he said, whipping me.

This time I managed not to scream. It sure hurt, but my mind was too focused that I didn't feel so much pain. I should be thankful for that.

" I have to know. You hurt the ones I care for, and now you are hurting me. All for a stupid revenge! What did I do to you anyway? I haven't hurt you before. If I did, I am sorry for it, just please let Zachary go, and free his wolf, and mine too. Please, I am begging you. " I said, while crying.

My voice was loud and strong at first, but with every word it kept getting lower and weaker. I hated it. I couldn't stand for the people I love. What was happening to me? Could I be this weak? Well, it seemed that I was just faking strength.

" You did more than hurt, Amelia. My revenge is from you, Amelia. "

Word count: 865

Hey guys, what's up? Hope you liked the chapter. It is not that tall I know, but I wanted to update, because well Egypt reached the world cup. Anyway, tell me what do u think?

What do you think? Was it a good chapter? Is it better that way? Did I describe enough? Am i taking thing fast? Was the chapter awfully short? Was any part annoying/ boring/ confusing? How can I improve it? Should I add more events? Are the characters well developed? What do you think about the dialogues and the paragraphs? Are they good enough? Am I taking things fast? Give this chapter a scale from 1-10.

Cya in another chapter 😺😺

Oh and remember. Keep smiling :)😊