Chapter Thirty Two

Hey guys, what's up? Hope you are enjoying your time, and I hope that you were waiting for this chapter. This chapter will be a little different, so excuse me if it wasn't as good. This is my first time writing like that. Voting and commenting would mean a lot, so don't forget them.

- Chapter Thirty Two -

Xavier, Heaven and I went to a cave. We agreed that we would be sleeping there. Heaven didn't own a home, and Xavier's was in our pack's land, that belonged to the alpha devil after the war. I truly wondered what would happen to all these lands, after that guy leave my mate. Would Zachary keep them? Or let them go? I didn't know the answer to that question. Anyway, we divided the cave to two parts. One was mine, and the other belonged to the two love birds, but seriously, they were so cute together. Anyway, I laid on the ground in my part of the cave, and looked up. The only thing in my mind was Zach. What was he doing? Where did that ball of light take him? Was he okay? Did he miss me? Was he thinking about me like I was thinking about him?

' Of course. ' said Luna, with her famous hair flip. I smiled a little, and then we started talking.

' Amelia! Remember when I first saw Declan?! When we entered Zach's office, and then I kept telling you my mate was there. ' said Luna.

' Yeah! When we promised not to tell them. ' I replied to her.

' Yeah! You know that day at night. I waited until you slept, and then I took control. ' she said, laughing nervously.

' Seriously! I was so embarrassed the next day. Like seriously! How could you? The next morning, Zachary teased me a lot. He kept saying that I should have asked nicely, instead of taking advantage of him. Like seriously! You and him are the worst. ' I said, rolling my eyes.

' But you love us. ' said Luna, with a cute voice.

' Sadly, I do. Now, tell me how do Declan know about the whole angel thing? ' I asked her, raising an eyebrow.

' What?! I don't know. ' said Luna, probably lied Luna, raising her hand in the air.

' Shut up, and don't lie. Tell me, how? Why? When? And where did you tell him? ' I asked her.

' Okay! Just stop asking questions, and investigating with me. I told him in the second month, because you got so sick, because my Jody was still transferring to tours, yeah you were able to shift, but not fully. After that, I took control, well I was forced too. I tried to hide our secret, but Zachary realized that you weren't the same. Declan noticed that I was the one with the control, so they kept asking me about you, so I told them. Sorry, but I couldn't lie to our mate. ' said Luna, nervously.

' Oh! Thanks for trying to keep this. ' I said, with a smile.

' No, I should be the one thanking you, because you saved me that day, Amelia. ' said Luna.

' Stop, thanking me please, or I will kick you out of my body. ' I said, giggling.

' Okay. ' she said, giggling.

' I am sleepy. ' I said, just then I heard snores.

Luna was fast asleep, which was always a habit of hers, since the day I had known her in. After a while, I joined her too, and I started letting soft snores.

- Meanwhile - ( this will be in 3rd person, and this will be my first time, hope you enjoy)

" What are you? " asked the annoying guy.

" I will never tell you. " said the werewolf and the magic user Zachary.

" No. You will. " said the guy, as he sent an electric wave through Zachary's body. The guy kept laughing, as Zachary screamed in pain.