1k read and 200+ vote

Hey guys, I wanted to thank u for all your awesome support. I am here now because of you. I will write some special thanks for those who supported me a lot.  It was awesome looking at the number of reads increasing, and more awesome looking at people voting. Thanks everyone. Love you all.

First. A major no thank you for sisa9999.
One she made the awesome cover. Two she supported me. Three she threatened me by killing me if I didn't update 😂. Four she commented on my book. Five, she made me feel like the book is awesome, even if it is shit.

Second fatimahtahi. Thank you for voting and commenting on my book. It was awesome knowing u. Thanks darling. You are an awesome person that I am so proud that I passed by.

Third catsdogsbirdsrabbits, thanks for reading my book, and commenting on the first five chapters ( I know it's a must because of the club. ) so thank u for continue reading my book even after the five chapters.

Forth RomanceFanatic1 thanks for voting on my book, and adding it to your reading list.

Fifth downrightdelinquents, thanks for doing a read for a read with me, and for leaving comments too.

Sixth 8AmyAiko8, thanks for reading my book, and commenting too. And thanks for liking Xavier.

Seventh Thanks to everyone who voted and commented, and didn't get mentioned. I am sorry for that.

Commented below or vote, and I will add you. Guys, I wanted to thank u all so much. Please do leave anything about u in the comments. If u haven't commented or voted, but u read my book, I want you to know that I truly appreciate it. Adding my story in your library means a lot to me too. Thanks everyone. I am so happy with all of this. By the way, next update on Wednesday. You know why? Because well I have a lot of things in mind, and I want to choose one of them. I have to organize the next chapter, because I want to give you something special guys. Thank u ❤.

Guys wish me luck with my book. I am so happy to have u as readers. 😘