Chapter Thirteen

Hey guys, here is another chapter. Thirteen is my lucky number so I am positive about this chapter. I really hope it ends well. I want to read your comments, and know your opinions.

- Chapter Thirteen - Escaping

He couldn't be. He couldn't be my mate. The one who forced us to enter a war with him couldn't be my mate. He just couldn't. I wouldn't allow it. I should reject him. He took a lot of souls, and made a lot of kids orphans, and worse he burned a mother's heart on her kid. He entered a lit of wars, and killed a lot of souls never caring about them. He deserved to suffer. I could make his wolf die slowly, and get everyone back. That person was terrible. I wouldn't try changing him. However, I felt something inside of me that didn't want to reject him, and thought that he was the one for us. I didn't understand anything. I was beyond mad, and still I cared about him. I internally screamed. I knew if I didn't scream mentally, he would put me through the pain again.

After I knew who was he, my fear of him increased, at least the double. He had the queen of witches as his faithful servant, and he had enough power to disobey the moon goddess. He could do anything without thinking twice. I meant why would he think twice? Even if the moon goddess decided to punish him, it wouldn't affect him. No matter how good was what I planned to do, it wouldn't work. His wolf wouldn't feel my wolf. I didn't know if his wolf was still there. I knew that he got him back, but what I meant was his emotions. Was his wolf's emotions there? If it was, the rejection would be his worst nightmare. However, from the way he treated me, his mate, I didn't think his wolf had feelings. He was super powerful, and so should be his wolf. So his wolf should be able to sense my pain more than any other alpha. His wolf mustn't have emotions. No wolf was made that cruel. Your human part is what decide its way. He decided to take the bad way, which might be ended with his wolf's emotions died.

' If I rejected him, it may and may not harm him. It won't affect me, because I didn't have a wolf, but it will effect me in the future. Of I rejected him, that meant that I might get a second chance mate. But what if he was bad too? ' I thought. At this point, I couldn't think about anything positive. I mean, how could I? I realized that the alpha devil was my mate. After that, I couldn't smile, laugh, giggle, or could do any positive thing. The best thing I thought about was revenge, and it was nothing near good.

After a while, I felt strange in my body, I didn't know what was it. I didn't care either. My mind was full. No space was available. After a while, the strange feeling kept increasing. The strange feeling kept growing, until the door opened. It revealed non other than my worst nightmare.

I was scared. Wait! Scared was an underestimate. I was beyond scared. I couldn't move a muscle, and tears started falling. Could he kill me now? I noticed that his eyes were pitch black. Meaning his wolf was in control. What would he do?

' Please god. I don't want to die, right now. ' I thought.

His fave was so scary. It was scarier than when he was in control. The wolf salt after walking my way. When he was few inches in front of me, he moved his hand. His hand was placed above my face. I didn't understand anything, but I was prepared for the worst. I didn't know what to do. Scream, shout, yell, kick, hit. All of this ran threw my mind, but I didn't dare to do any. I felt him take the cloth away from my mouth. I was shocked. I looked at him with shock, and confusion. His next move made me even more shocked. I realized that I could never expect him. His next action was  taking off my chains.

He unchained me, and let me go. He put me on the ground, and I looked at him shocked. I knew that my jaw was on the ground, and my eyes were probably eyes widened.

" Close your mouth. " he ordered, dangerously.

I closed my mouth immediately. Maybe he wasn't as bad, and wasn't as good too. He looked at me, and said " Run. Run away. Don't let me find you, or worse would happen. I don't want to hurt my mate, but Zachary want you died. Escape before, I lose control. "