Chapter Thirty Four

Hey guys, what's up? Hope you are enjoying. Don't forget to vote, and comment. I would like to read them, so give them to me. Anyway, let's start with the chapter, oh and this may be the last one. Hope you enjoyed your trip with chained to the devil. Now, let's start with chapter thirty four.

- Chapter Thirty Four -

I opened my eyes, and found myself looking straight at Xavier, and Heaven. Both of them had tears in their eyes. I didn't know why. I rubbed my eyes, and went to the mirror. I wanted to check if I still had white spots in my hair. When I looked there, I found that my hair turned all white. I was so shocked.

" So this didn't work. " I murmured.

" I am sorry. " said Heaven, crying.

" Don't be. I was the one who forced you. " I said, and then sighed.

" Anyway, let's go. Zachary needs us. " I said, with a warm smile.

Xavier, and Heave. Smiled a little. After that, we went out of the home. I tried using my magic to go there, but I didn't have enough power. I felt my magic leave my whole body. I didn't know what to do or say. I felt so weak. Heaven and Xavier we're worried about me, but they didn't blame me. I was so scared to be honest. I mean, I wouldn't be able to help my one and only. I couldn't think at all. I was so worried about him. I was about to enter a panic attack, but Heaven said " Don't worry! We will save him. I am sure of that, and for going there. I know another way. It will take time, but it is better than nothing. "

She smiled sweetly at me, causing my face to form a weak smile. Heaven hugged me, and I hugged her back. Silent tears left my face, down to my lips. She dried them with her thump, and encouraged me with a smile. I stopped crying, and then Xavier said " Okay, what is the way? "

" Come with me. " Heaven started walking, and we followed her.

We walked between trees, and some sort of forest, hut it was quite weird. It had strange violet tree, along with pink grass. I couldn't help, but feel the beauty in front of me. However, when I touched one of the leaves, it turned black, causing me to jump back. I looked behind, and found all the grass turning black. I didn't understand what as happening, but it scared me.

" Heaven! " I said, trying to catch her attention.

" Yeah. " she said, looking at me.

She looked shocked. She had a scared look on her face, that was exactly like mine. Xavier looked at me too, and understood the message. He looked shocked as well. His eyes widened, and his jaw dropped as he asked " Weren't they colorful a moment ago? What happened? "

" The colors weren't real. " replied Heaven. She had a sad look on her face.

" What do you mean? " I asked, walking towards her, with a confused look on my face.

Xavier had the same look, as he walked towards his scared mate too. She seemed so sad, depressed, weak, and scared. I had never seen Heaven that way before. She was always the strong independent women. Looking at her that way made me feel bad. I felt so weak actually, because I couldn't help. She helped me a lot, then why couldn't I help her. I hated myself a lot for that.

" The nature is losing its powers. He is dying. He is dying. He can't be dying, but... But that is the only explanation. He I'd dying. " she said.

Fear filling her voice, and her expression didn't show less. The fear in her heart started entering mine too. I couldn't contain it. Who was dying? Could it be him?!

' No he was fine. He was totally fine. He just needs help no more. He is fine. He is strong enough to be fine. He has enough power to be fine. He is just fighting. The one who us dying is not my mate. The one who is dying isn't the one I love. ' I assured myself in my mind.

I was cut out of my thoughts by Xavier. He said " Who is the one dying, love? "

Heaven didn't say a word. She didn't open her mouth at all. She was shocked, and couldn't speak. The one thing that happened was hear tears falling. Xavier's expression showed worry, and kind of fear.

" Who is dying Heaven? " he asked her again.

That time, Heaven said " My brother. He is leaving. He is dying slowly. His power is leaving his body, and he couldn't hold back. That is causing his death. "

I suddenly fell to the ground. I was too shocked, and lost. All what I had done went for nothing. He was dying. He was leaving me alone. He wouldn't be mine again. I wouldn't hear his voice again. I wouldn't hit him for annoying me. I wouldn't hug him when I felt lost. I wouldn't kiss him when I felt sad. I wouldn't brush his hair, to annoy him. I wouldn't do anything like that anymore.

Tears kept leaving my eyes non stop, like a river that didn't have an end. I couldn't help it at all. If my mate left me, then my life would mean nothing at all. My life would be meaningless because my other half was not there with me.

I felt darkness felling my heart slowly. All my sadness turned to hate, and all my love turned to be sand. Nothing mattered to me. Everything stopped meaning anything. My tears stopped being colorless, and turned to be red as blood.

Suddenly, I felt four arms around me. They hugged me tightly, and then a voice whispered " Calm down. We have a chance to save him. He is still fighting. Please don't let the darkness take you too. Please Cara. Please! "

I felt water on both sides of my body.

' She is right. He isn't dead yet. He is still fighting. I feel it, but he is weak. However, that isn't a problem. I can help him. I am ready to help him. ' I thought.

" But he is dying. His power is going to us, the darkness. Give yourself to us Amelia. You will be stronger if you do. It is not like you can save him, while you have no power. You have two choices, one, give yourself to us. Two, die along with your weak mate. " a voice in my head said.

" Shut up. My mate is not weak. He is so strong. " I snapped.

" Keep telling yourself that. You know nothing about the truth. He just gave up his whole powers to the darkness. You know how did I know. It is easy. I am part of the darkness. The darkness is giving you a chance like we gave to your mate. He chose to die, and now its your turn. Die with your weak mate, or become stronger, and take revenge from the guy who hurt you? " said the darkness, causing my eyes to widened.

Revenge or death?

" Revenge or death? " I murmured in real life.

" No Cara, don't let the darkness take you. You are much stronger than it. " I heard Xavier's voice say.

" Amelia, please fight the darkness for us. Zachary may be dying, but he would never be happy if you gave yourself to the darkness. Amelia, please fight. " said Heaven.

As far as I could see. Both of them were crying. My vision was so blurry, but I managed to see them, but nothing else.

Word Count: 1239

Hey guys, it seems that the story still has son more chapter, but it is ending. I am gonna miss writing this story, and miss you all wonderful readers. Please leave me some comments and votes, and share my book. This would make me so happy. Thanks for reading. Hope you are excited to read what would happen next. Please answer the questions below.

What do you think? Was it a good chapter? Is it better that way? Did I describe enough? Am i taking thing fast? Was the chapter awfully short? Was any part annoying/ boring/ confusing? How can I improve it? Should I add more events? Are the characters well developed? What do you think about the dialogues and the paragraphs? Are they good enough? Am I taking things fast? Give this chapter a scale from 1-10.