~1~

Love is weird. Also I need to make a tittle that says "My slave little Nightmares by me" ;-;

Six's POV

"YOU ALL ARE SO WEAK!" I yelled. "W-were tr-trying our best m-mam." Shuddered one of the children. "YOU 5 ARE SO WEAK!! GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!" I yelled and with that, without hesitation, the kids ran out of the room and to there rooms. I looked down at the floor and signed. What has my mother turned me into? I asked myself in my mind. A monster that's what, but I can't believe 5 children can't even push a huge bed. My mother assigned me to do physical training for the kids. Which is very sad that my mom is forcing me to yell at them. I then realized my time was done, I started to walk all the way back to my mothers head quarters.

Seven's POV

I looked up from my lap to see 3 kids run in and jump onto there bed like there life depended on it. And I saw 2 other children from the other room run into there beds as well. Then I realized it was there turn with that Yellow dressed freak. "Your guys is turn huh?" I asked. One of them just nodded. I waited until someone spoke. "Are you kids gonna say anything?" I said. "There too scared and exhausted to speak." Said John the kid next to my bed reading a book the janitor gave him.. "This needs to stop." I said to him. "There nothing we can do Runaway, it's our only choice." He said turning the Page in his book. "This really need to stop." I said to him. "We try standing for ourselves Runaway but it doesn't work." He said.

"This place is terrible.." I said. "We all don't need to hear that twice runaway." He said. "Why do you al keep calling me that?" I said a little loud. "Call you what?" He said looking up. "Runaway?" I said. "We've seen you." He said looking back his book. "What?" I asked confused. "We've seen you attempt to run. We've seen you have gone far, farther than most of us, it was very impressive." He replied. "...what does that have to do with calling me runaway?" I asked, he shrugged. "You never told us your name, whenever we ask you you don't reply, so then we all got stuck with runaway." He replied. "..." I didn't reply he noticed this and settled his book down. "Your strong Runaway, you can help us. We're no match compared to her, but you, your very strong smart too even. If your not braver enough to do it then don't, just at least help us." He said.

He talking nonsense I looked over at him and then looked around I noticed everyone was a sleep even the ones who were with Six. "... Go to sleep Jhon." I said. "...whatever you say Runaway." He replied turning to his side and placed his book next to him, I let out a small sigh. 'I should get some rest. I laid down and started thinking about why name, I could just tell them a fake name and pretend it my real one, no I'm not gonna do that they find out someday, if not then never, oh well. I should get some rest.' I thought to myself I settled my head down and drifted off to sleep.

Six's POV

As I made it back to my mothers head quarters i noticed she was on the balcony. I walked out side not even looking up, but she looked down at me. "Oh your back." She said in a small mood. "Yeah." I replied in the same why. "Have you taken 'care' of the children." She asked. Care rung around my head as soon as I got my head up straight I replied. "Ah yes mother I did." I said feeling a bit guilty. "Your a weak child Six, be strong, kids here need to be more strong." She said. "Mother were doing this for profits, not setting them free, like you said." I replied. She let out a small laugh. "Oh that's my daughter come on now time for bed." She said placing her arms behind her back and finding her way back to her room with me following behind her.

9-15-17
Word Count:735