~14~

Fanart by: @Owlphases (Link in comments)

⚠️Don't be afraid to send fanart to me! I'll use it in another chapter!⚠️

Six's POV 

"Juliet? Are you okay Juliet?" Seven ask, knocking me out of my trance, making my face go a little pink. "Oh y-yeah i'm alright, just thinking is all, heh." I replied. "Oh okay, sorry if I knocked you out of it." He apologized. 'Ugh, he's too nice! He's making this so much harder for me right now.' I complained to myself. "Oh no, it's alright, really." I said. "Phew, that's good to know." He said with a happy smile. 

-Time Skip- 

"I think I should get back to my room now." I said standing up. "What, come on let's just talk for a bit longer, just for a little." Seven pleaded, standing up as well. "Sorry but I really do think I should get going, I don't want to risk anything." I said. "Ugh, I don't want to wait another full day until I get to see you again." Seven whined. "Why?" I asked, opening up the vent we came through. "Well, your just, really nice to talk to." He said with a soft smile. A small blush rose to my cheeks but I shook my head and crawled into the vent. "Well that's very nice of you, your fun to talk to as well, I suppose." I said closing the hatch on him, hearing a small, 'hey!' Come from the other side, making me giggle. 

"That wasn't very nice." He said opening up the hatch with a wide smile. "I have to let you know I'm known to not be very nice around here." I said crawling, Seven following behind. I was slowly crawling back until I peeked through a small hole beneath me, making me gasp slightly. I saw Roger below me stop walking and look around. I stopped moving and stayed as still as possible. "Hey how come you-," I quickly, but quietly, turned around and covered Seven's mouth. I turned my head to look back through the hole and noticed Roger continue to look around the room. "Is someone there?" I heard him say, scaring me and Seven. Me and Seven looked through the hole and watched in fear as Roger raised his arm up towards us. I held onto Seven and closed my eyes, Seven did the same. 

We both almost screamed when Roger started to bang on the air vent but we tried our hardest not to move or say anything. "Ugh, these stupid air conditioning vents, always full of rats or dust or something..." We heard Roger faintly mumble from afar as he waddled away (waddle waddle). We waited a couple more seconds before we finally let out a breath. "That was seriously close." Seven said taking another deep breath. "Yeah, I agree." I noticed I was still on him so I just jumped off and looked at him. 

"We really should be getting back to our rooms." I said. "I understand." He replied. I turned around and continued to crawl back to the rooms. "By the way that was very impressive that you knew what to do." He commented. "Oh I just saw him through a hole and I didn't want to risk anything." I chuckled shyly. We made it back to the room and me and Seven said our goodbye's. "Hey, uh, Juliet. I really did have a great time talking to you, your so cool." He complimented. "Oh, well, thank you Seven thats really nice of you, heh, your pretty fun to talk to as well." I giggled shyly. "I have to go." I said turning around and opening up the door slowly. "Bye Juliet." He said. I turned around and saw him give me another goofy smile.

I smiled back at him. "Bye Seven." 

I closed the door slowly. I smiled so wide that my cheeks started to get sore. I felt a blush rise to my face but I shook it off. "No, I have to get back to my bed, now." I said trying to stay focused. I crawled through an air vent and continue to try and find my way back to me and my mothers room. I crawled through the vent and made it to the living room. Out of nowhere I felt a huge shock of pain through my stomach. "Oh goodness not again." I struggled to say falling to my knees. I looked around the room and noticed the huge food platter on the table I crawled to the table and tried to jump up, my stomach hurt even more. I tried again and luckily I was able to grab the edge of the table and pull myself up. 

I ate all the food that was left on the plate, not a single crumb was left. My hunger was getting much worse now, my hunger always makes me feel like i could eat anything. Although, I always felt so much better when I ate, no matter what it was. I quietly jumped off the table and tiptoed up the stair and into our room. I opened up my mothers bottom drawer and took off my raincoat slowly as to make sure it didn't squeak and shoved it back inside the drawer, covering it with other old clothes and dresses. I crawled back under my bed and let out a deep breath. 

'Alright, I should get to sleep right now, I don't want to wake up tired and make my mother more suspicious.' I thought to myself. I closed my eyes and turned to my side, slowly drifting off to sleep.

-Time Skip-

"Six! Six get up!" My mom yelled, making me open my eyes slowly and tired like. "Hey get up already, I need you to go do something for me!" She yelled walking into the other room. I rubbed my eyes and threw the blankets off of me. I crawled out from under the bed and straightened out my dress. "Yes mother, what do you need?" I asked as I noticed I'm not suppose to see the children until another hour from now. 

"I want you to go check on the twin chiefs, those fat, ungrateful, ugly pigs we call "guests" keep complaining that there is never enough food for them. So I want you to go see those two twins and tell them that they have to pick up their slack, and work harder! I'm not paying them to sit still and do nothing all day!" My mother screamed. "Yes mother I will deliver the message to them right away." I said a little tired, walking out of our room and down the stairs. 

I didn't really like the twins all that much, they were kind to me and fun to talk to but I would rather go see Roger and see what he was doing, I always did feel like Roger was doing more work than they ever could. The twin chiefs do work very hard, even if mother says they always slack off, but I believe Roger does much more than the two twins. I opened up the door to the kitchen and saw that chief one was sitting in a chair and the other chief was cutting up vegetables and meat. 

"For the last time! Quit bothering us while we work yo- Princess! Oh it's you!" (If your wondering, he thought another guest came in to complain about his cooking at first.)Chief 1 said jumping out of the chair, chuckling nervously. "Don't worry I won't tell mother you were slacking off Chief 1." I said sternly. "Oh I Uh, w-wasn't slacking off your highness, I was justtt, taking a small break." He said nervously. "Mhmm, right." I said giving him a small, joking glare. "Oh! Princess! It is so nice to see you again!" Chief 2 said stabbing his knife into the cutting board and wiping off his hands before walking over. "Hello Chief 2, it's nice to see you as well." I replied with a soft smile. 

"What brings you here your highness?" Chief 1 asked. The only employee I let call me Six is Roger, everyone else must call me 'princess' or 'Your highness' or even 'majesty'. I didn't like them calling me 'princess', 'your highness' or 'majesty', but if my mother were to walk into the room and they we're to call me Six, they were to be punished for not properly calling me by my position. I trusted Roger because he has outstanding hearing so he will know if someone walks into the room or not, but the twin chiefs seem like their even more blind than Roger!

"My mother demands that you two no longer slack off anymore, she says that she is tired of hearing complains about their not being 'enough' food for them to eat." I said sternly. "We're sorry princess but, me and my brother here are trying our best." Said Chief 2. "I believe you two are, but the guests and, unfortunately, my mother doesn't think the same way as me." I replied. "Oh dear." Chief 2 said. 

"Alright brother, we gotta work way more harder if we wanna get on the Geisha's nice list. Thank you so much for the warning your majesty!" Chief 1 said getting up and turning up the heat for the pots and pans on the stoves and the ovens."My pleasure boys, don't slack off anymore please." I said turning around. "We won't thank you your majesty!" Chief 2 said as I walked out of the room.

Done, yeet, hope you enjoyed. Sorry it took awhile to make again, plz forgivez me ;^;

Time Posted: 2:09 P.M.

5/25/19

Word Count: 1579