~18~

Fanart By: @amoeone (plz follow them they are awesome! Tagged in comments. P.S. LOVE the art style amoeone!)

Lol when I saw the picture I yelled out "NANI?!"

Six's POV

"Bye Roger, next time I promise i'll try to catch those annoying rats in your workshop." I explained to Roger as I sat patiently on his shoulder. "It's alright Six, you are a princess after all, you are quiet busy most of the time, at quite a young age as well, might I add." Roger said happily as his bones cracked as he kept waddling forward. "That's no excuse Roger! I'll help you more next time okay!" Six said trying to defend her word. "It's alright Six, it is nothing to get worked up about, i'll be find handing the pests on my own." Roger said trying to reassure me.

"Hm, well i'm still gonna work harder next time." Six said with a smile and, even though he couldn't see it either, it brought one to Rogers face as well. "Anyways, we're here, go get some rest, I can hear that you have been very exhausted lately." Roger said with a little bit of suspicion in his tone of voice as he lowered me down onto the cold, wet floor. "Oh yeah, sorry, I feel as though my mattress is a little more lumpy then usual, i'll have to flatten it out a bit more." I said mentally hitting myself for making up the most ridiculous excuse. 

Roger gave me another look of suspicion but shrugged it off. "If you'd like Six I could flatten out your mattress for you." "No no, it's alright Roger, really. I'm sure I can do it myself" I said giving Roger an anxious smile (which he still was unaware of). "Okay Six, if you need anything you know where to find me." Roger said waddling away. "Bye Roger!" I walked away from Roger and went up the elevator to me and my mothers room. 

As I walked in to our room, I felt a huge serge of pain hit me as if I have been shot by my mother's magic. I realized my stomach was violently rumbling as it begged for food. I looked around the room as I laid my eyes on a large turkey sitting on the table for, presumably, me and my mother to quench our hunger.

 I limped to the table clutching my stomach forcefully as I tried to hop up on the small table. When I made it I practically devoured the turkey as if I haven't eaten all year long. When I was done eating I looked down at the turkey which looked as if nothing but bones were left. I shook my head at the sight in surprise. 

"I should be eating snacks more often, I can't believe I ate that whole thing!" I thought to myself as I felt myself getting sleepy. I dragged myself up the stairs slowly and hopped up slightly to open up the door, cursing at how far away the living room from the bedroom was. 

"I should go to bed, I has to go see Sev- that annoying brat later tonight to gather information on him."  I thought as crawled under my mother bed to get to mine and climbed into bed as I slowly drifted to sleep.

Seven's POV

"Hey Seven, you okay?"

 I looked down at the side of my bed to see Mary standing there. "Oh, yeah I'm okay Mary, just a bit tired from today I guess." I said, barely functioning properly, the lack of sleep finally catching up with me as I rubbed my eyes . "Oh, I understand, sorry to bother you then, hope you feel okay." Mary said with a smile. 

"Thanks Mary." 

"You need a blanket or something?"

"No i'm fine, thanks though."

"No problem Seven." Mary replied finally as she walked away from Seven happily.

I looked around the room as I saw everyone smiling and laughing with one another as they chatted about how much better the day has gotten since Six fell asleep. I looked over at John who, surprise surprise, had his nose deep in a large book he had been reading from the small shelf of books in the corner. 

"Of course you would be spending your day off reading something, typical John." I chuckled lightly at John who snapped out of his book worm trance. "What can I say man? Reading is entertaining, you can barely read, you're real lucky I can." John said with a sly smile. "Why's that?" I asked with a small smile as well facing him better. "I'd be able to read anything, if theirs a paper you need that needs to be read, just give me a holler." John said as he looked at the front cover of his book.

"A what?" I asked confused as John rolled his eyes. "A call Seven, Jeez." John said laughing slightly at his ignorance. "I don't know all these confusing words you say John." I said shaking my head at him jokingly. "Then work on your grammar." John said looking up from his book to look over at me. "My what?" John just laughed at me historically. 

"Don't worry about it, i'll explain it tomorrow, you need some rest, and that creepy janitor might be coming back soon, he's gonna be checking soon if we're all sleeping or not, and it's real creepy too. Even though he's blind, he can tell if your awake or not. I remember I was reading a book at night and I sat their as still as a mouse waiting for him to go by and he looked right at me as said, 'Go to bed John.' I don't know how he even knew it was me! It was real creepy Runaway," John said shaken up a bit as he let out a small shiver, " I haven't been reading late at night anymore since that incident- sorry big words, since that night." John teased as he stuffed his book under his pillow. 

"Shut up John!" I said throwing a spare pillow on my bed at him, seeing him doge it with a small chuckle. "Night Seven." "Night John." I replied as I bashed my head down onto the pillow. I laid there for a while just starring at the ceiling as I started to drift off. "You do have to see Juliet tonight Seven, remember." I reminded as myself, somewhat annoyed due to my urge to just sleep all night, but at the same time, I do really wanna see her again.

Oof, sorry I know the past two chapters have kinda just been a bunch of filler but I kinda wanted to add to Seven and Six's other relationships other then just focus on the two only, idk i'm sure you all just wanna see "Juliet" and Seven start making out but imma slow writer so sorry. :']

Next chapter cute stuff! :D

Posted: 5:26 A.M. (to the person who told me to get more sleep I apologize I have not R.I.P. sorry)

12/28/19 

Ngl might be my last update of the decade, sorry if it doesn't live up to your expectations!! 

:[

Happy New Year's and Merry (late) Christmas!!

Word Count: 1203