~19~

Fananimation By: @Owlphases (Link in comment section, follow her she's spectacular 

SHE MADE ME LIKE 2 MY SLAVE FAN ANIMATIONS ON YOUTUBE AND I FEEL LIKE SHIZ FOR NOT SHARING THEM W/ THE WORLD, OWL, IF UR READING THIS, YOU ARE SPECTACULAR AND DESERVE ALL THE LOVE IN THE WORLD, SAME WITH ALL OF YOU! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!

Sorry, I got very excited at the moment! Btw, I forgot to mention thank you for 280 followers!! Like wtf!?!? Thank you so much! :D

P.S. Sorry for any Spelling errors :(

Six's POV

I woke up to a sudden stomping noise erupting across the room. I jumped up, watching my head, as I looked out from under the bed as my mother angrily stomped around the room. I heard her mumble something through her seething teeth behind her mask something along the lines of, "Those annoying, fat pigs! They keep wasting our food supplies! I'm gonna have to tell those two lazy chiefs to cut up more passengers." She walked over to the enormous bed and slowly fell onto it, placing her mask on the drawer next to her.

I waited until I heard her soft, but loud, snoring bounce around the room before crawling out from under the bed and slowly, yet quietly, opening up the giant drawer opposite to the one my mother placed her mask on. I pulled out the rubber raincoat and quietly pushed the giant drawer closed once again. I threw the raincoat onto myself, quietly tiptoed out the room and ran back to the room with Seven in there. 

-Time Skip-

Seven's POV 

I woke up suddenly as I heard creaking of a bed frame. I shot up and looked to the right side where the noise had came from. It was just John shifting during bed. He always moves a lot in his sleep, this isn't the first time he woke me up before by shifting too much in his sleep. 

"Wait- what time is it?" I mentally ask myself. I shot my head over tot he clock hanging on the wall. "It's one? I mean, it's late but not that late, right? I didn't miss her did I?" I looked around the room and under the bed to see if Juliet was just waiting for me somewhere. She was nowhere in the room.I let out a small sigh and plopped back onto the bed. 

"These's no way I missed her, it's still a bit early," I thought, "Yeah. I'll wait a bit longer."  I laid there staring at the ceiling in silence. After a couple of minutes my eyes started to get heavy again, but just as I was about to close my eyes, I heard the door open out of nowhere, I shifted slightly assuming it was one of the workers here, I closed my eyes and pretended to softly snore and...

"Seven? Are you awake?" 

Jul- Six's POV

I pushed open the door slightly and looked around the silent room. I looked up at Seven's bed and saw him laying on his bed. "Is he sleeping?" I looked back at him and say him shift slightly. "Seven? Are you awake?" I asked out loud. For a second I didn't get a response, I was thinking about turning around just walking back to my room until a heard a quiet response.

"Juliet?" Seven asked. 

"Yeah, I'm here, you tired." 

"A little but i'll be fine." He quietly jumped off the bed and tiptoed toward me. "I thought you came by and I wasn't awake to see you today." Seven chuckled silently walking towards me. "Please, I would've woken you up if you fell asleep." I joked, punching his arm slightly as a small puff of air left his lips, which earned me a small smile from him. "Wow, your pretty strong Juliet, it's like you barely touched me." Seven said rubbing him arm a little. "Oh, yeah," I chuckled nervously, "I may look small but i'm pretty strong." 

"Dang it Six! Your gonna get yourself caught! Be careful!" I told myself shivering a little. "Do you wanna go to that place we went to last time-" I asked him cautiously, "if you want to of course, we could just speak up a bit louder there, and I don't wanna disrupt your other friends." I added in a whisper. "Oh sure, and i'm sure your not dis-disrupting? Yeah, your not doing that, whatever that means." Seven whispered mumbling that last part.

"I assume he was very young when my mom ordered the bellhop to receive him from land so he is not exactly well educated, might need to use smaller words for him to understand" I chuckled at the thought of me treating him like he as if he was a young child. I decided to ignore it though and open up the vent door which lead to the spot we were at last visit. "You can go first this time." I offered in a low voice. He shrugged and went in slowly, as to not make any noise. "So he really is not well educated, noticing his lack of manners, though he never really was exactly a 'gentleman.'" I scoffed at the thought of how he acts during the day. 

"You coming?" I heard a low voice ask. "Oh- right, yes, yes. I'm coming." I crawled into the tight space next to Seven and closed the small gate. 

-Time Skip, AGAIN-

"There we go, now we can talk normally in here." I said with a smile. I still tried to keep my voice higher then usual so he wouldn't notice my normal voice too much but sometimes it was hard to  keep track of. I crawled out slowly as Seven held the vent open for me and then closed it slowly. "Yeah, i'm glad, didn't want anybody to find out about this place." Seven said looking around the large area again. "Yeah, please don't mention me to anyone Seven, i'd rather not have attention drawn to me." It was true what I said, but I just don't want anyone getting curious about what I look like without my hood.

"I could tell, I didn't tell anyone about you, well, I did mention to my friend that I met a nice girl the first time we met but I don't believe he really remembers about that time." Seven chuckled. "Oh right, I'm sure that you and John are really close." I said. "Oh- wow, how did you know his name was John?" I froze in the spot for a second but quickly replied, a bit more then what I was going for. "Oh- I believe you brought him up in our previous conversations before- yeah, or it was just a lucky guess then." I chuckled nervously.

He nodded slowly to me which made me slightly worried but he seemed to buy it. "So, did you get that girl today?" Seven asked, surprisingly sounding less annoyed today then usual when mentioning my daily actions. "Oh, uh, mines not until next week, um- what did she do to you guys today, I hope it wasn't too bad." I said, acting as worried as though I hadn't been there at all.

"It was actually the best routine today!" Seven said with a small smile. "You're not gonna believe what happened today." Seven explained everything that happened while "Six" was out cold. "Wow, that's amazing! I hope we get that lucky." I lied. "Yeah, she actually looked kinda cute when she was sleeping." Seven said suddenly, making my cheeks heat up hotter then the boiler room. "A much better improvement her being out cold then awake bossin' us around." Seven chuckled. 

"Oh, y-yeah ha ha, t-that's nice." I calmly stuttered looking towards another wall."Did he just call me cute? I'm blushing more then I am feeling threatened, this is not good." I thought to myself. "Uh, so tell me more about yourself." I said trying to change the subject away from me.

"Me? Oh, well I suppose their's not much. I just like to get strong and hang out with all my friends, mostly John and Mary, their pretty cool friends, even though John's a know-it-all." Seven chuckled, causing me to let a small smile crawl onto my face. "I usually don't do much except talk to them and sometimes get ready for when... Six comes in." Seven said stopping himself. "He said my name? He usually calls me a freak o-or a creature or something along those lines." I shook my head, believing that I was just overthinking everything.

"I do miss my family though." Seven said suddenly.

I think i've written too much tbh :/ hope ya'll are havin' a wonderful day/night! And Happy 2020 everyone! 

New decade, new- chapter I guess XD 

1st chapter of the year/decade!

Time Posted: 5:53 (No I didn't sleep i'm sorry)

1-2-2020

Word Count: 1490

Little Nightmares | Six X Seven | My slaveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें