~21~

Fanart made by: @Alexarevai (link in comments! Follow them their spectacular!)

So, guess who hasn't posted for almost a full month, again? MEEEEE ;^; i'm so sorry for not warning you guys, again.

So, i'm gonna move things along in the story, we gonna go through- A TIME SKIP!! *Dun Dun Dunn*

*Large Time skip*

Six's POV

It's been a bit over a month since the first time I went and visited Seven for the first time as "Juliet." I've been able to keep it a secret from everyone since that time. But, i'm afraid that some are starting to catch on. I haven't been very tough around the kids anymore, if anything they all seem to be more comfortable around me now, they seem to be less fearful of the way I treat them all. Luckily, some still fear me, but most, especially that blasted Seven, seem to be taking a liking to me now.

It's absolutely revolting and offensive.

I'm the daughter of the 'almighty' and 'all-powerful' "Geisha," aka "The Lady.' They should be making their pants wet just my the mere mention of my name, it's quite infuriating honestly. 

Oh who am I kidding?

 I'm quite happy actually. Everyone isn't wincing at me every time I enter a room, minus a few cowardly kids. I seem to finally be, somewhat, accepted with the other children. Well.

Except one.

He still doesn't trust me. For a good reason, of course but every time I we're to spare a small, happy glance at him he would either glare or look away with a bitter look. Every time I see him at night I keep yearning to just tell him everything, about who I really am, about how awful it's been here living with my mother, how he could be in great danger doing this with me every night, how badly we both could be in trouble, we will not be spared, and that is a promise my mother will make if she ever finds out. But I can't tell him anything. He doesn't trust me.

He trusts 'Juliet.'

Seven's POV

"Hey! John, they're you are dude. I couldn't see you at all with you nose face first into that book of yours." Seven said jogging towards John in the cafeteria with his said excuse for a lunch. "You read quite a lot John." Mary said sitting across from me and John. "Yeah well, it's a blessing and a curse." John said, marking his page with a old, filthy piece of tattered toilet paper and slamming it shut. "It's quite amusing actually, watching you somehow read and get a new book almost every 3 days." Seven said chucking a bit. 

John explained a few words to Seven after Seven asked him to, due to a time where Six kept trying to explain why the word "stupider" was not an actual word. "It's 'more stupid!'" "Well it's more stupid saying it that way!" It was quite a stupid argument but was still a fun one anyways. they always had fun when those two were around each other, good times or bad.

"Whatcha reading right now John?" Mary asked looking at the green-leathered book with interest. "Just some random fairytale story, it's about some guy who kills himself because he thought his love interest died." John said rolling his eyes. "She faked her death so they could be together though." John said, slight irritation in his voice. "Aw, that's so sweet of her." Mary said in a sing-song sorta of way. "Yeah, until the guy kicked his own bucket." Seven complained with John, who gave him a high five. 

"Yeah, well, i'm sure she had good intentions." Mary said, trying to defend the fictional character.  To this John and Seven just chuckled at her in amusement, soon after Mary joined it with the two boy's small fit of giggles.