I wanna make a new story that everyone will judge me on.

(This was the only Fanart I saw of them REEEEE I'm sad I wanna see more ;w;)

Everyone knows the new TMNT (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)remastered version on Nick right? Yeah I wanna make one shots of April and Donnie, you know the new black April O'Neal (oh my gosh I love her) and the new Donnie, (there uptop) well more like more mature and emotionless and the much more tech Donnie (you would know if you saw the series, I recommend it it's really good (in my opinion) I promise.) and i IMMEDIATELY started shipping Donnie and April together, I don't know why maybe because of the old series but I think I would ship them either way.

Anyway judge me all you want but I wanna know if you guys would like it. I was the first person to make a Six x Seven fanfic (not saying I did or did not but I couldn't find any and I decided to make my own and for that I'm so glad I did) so now I wanna make the first fanfic (one shots actually I don't know the series too well, also again I couldn't find any fanfics of the BLACK April O'Neal and Donnie so I assume I'm the first, if you find any PLEASE TELL ME WHERE TO FIND THEM!!!!) tell me, have you watched it and are you ok with me making a new one? Ok thanks for reading.

ALSO SORRY I CAME BACK TO UPDATE ON THIS BULL SH-

(PS THIS IS A GREAT SHIP IM SAYING SORRY ITS JUST ME ASKING YOU GUYS ABOUT STUFF AND NOT UPDATING MY THINGS.)

Bye!
10-1-18
Word Count: 284

Little Nightmares | Six X Seven | My slaveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें