~20~

Fanart By: @Unknown (I apologize sincerely to whoever made me this lovely piece of artwork but I'm unaware of who sent it to me! I have tried to search through my MB and PM's but I couldn't find anything! If you are the individual who sent me it or you're a bystander who is aware of who made this art piece, please contact me immediately!! Please and thank you!)

On another note, I have been wondering if I should call my fan's y a certain name and @CindyVonOtaku (Link in comments) thought of a good one called, "Tommies" I reckon I liked the idea and @Owlphases (Link in comments as well) added on to it like a My "Little Tommies" fans, or something along the lines, I wanted to ask if everyone was fine with the idea or wanted/has another idea for it! Any suggestions? Like the idea? If not then that's completely fine as well. :)

⚠️One more thing I promise: For this chapter I had to look back the first few chapters JEEEEZUS! WHOO the old chapters are cringe! How the heck did you guys last this long?? I'm joking thank you for staying! QvQ Anyways, the point is, I kinda feel like I wanna redo the chapters! I'm NOT gonna redo the story line/plot but I do wanna redo the way I worded some things and spelling errors. BUT I decided that that decision is up to the ones who made my story to where it is now! Would you guys like me to redo the older chapters and possibly even a few spelling errors in recent one's as well?? What'd ya say??!⚠️

Sorry, it's super long! I didn't wanna make another rando announcement things just for those few announcements.

Anyways, onto the story!

Six's POV

"Y-you're family?" I stuttered. "Yeah, I had family before I came to this- this, God awful place." Seven sneered in disgust as he paused to look around in distaste. He walked over to the walk and slid down it slowly. "I miss them a lot, honestly." Seven said. I walked over and sat down next to him, bringing my knees over to hug my chest as my hands laid loosely around them like the stale-tasting bowls of noodles the pair of chefs make for the gut-wrenching guests. "I'm sorry to hear that, how many people we're in you're family?" I questioned. 

He looked up at me and gave a small smile. He then looked down at his hands resting on his spread-out lap. He took a minute as though trying to remember them exactly. He really has been here for a while... 

Seven's POV (Six had a short POV I know, sorry ;^; )

"I believe I had... A mother, a father, two older siblings, a sister and a brother," I said pausing to remember the image of their blurry faces on the old picture I found hiding in my pocket on the day I arrived here. "Their names are a blur, actually everything about them is a blur," I chuckled softly, barely audible. "But I do remember my brother was the oldest and I was the youngest." 

Juliet let out a small hum to indicate that she was listening carefully. "This is probably an incorrect guess but I believe my brothers name was Lynn and my sister's name was Evelyn, I, honestly, have no idea what my real name is, was, could even be. Everyone, apparently, use to call me Runway due my lack of name. John said everyone I would ignore someone whenever they were to ask me for my name. I don't recall ignoring anyone asking me for my name honestly but I suppose I was ignoring their questions, now thinking 'bout it." I said, thinking of what to say next. 

"I was unaware of the sudden name but I suppose it stuck, even now, they know my assigned name, but the nickname I was given by everyone must've stuck, most people, even John, still calls me by that. I suppose i'm not bothered by it, even in the beginning I was only slightly confused." I said. "It would still be nice to know my actual name, and to see my actual family." I said softly. Juliet was staring at me, looking as though she was deep in thought by my words. "I'm sorry, i've been talking for quite a long while haven't I?" 

"No, no! You're fine honestly, I was just rethinking about what your talking about." She explained. "What was it like? Having, a caring and loving family?" She asked, hugging her knees tighter to her chest. "Absolutely wonderful." I said without hesitation. "What about you, Juliet?" I asked. "What was your family like?" 

She looked down, as though she were upset, or even disappointed. "My family can only be described with one word: dysfunctional." She said. I looked at her with a surprised expression. "When I was born, my parents didn't get along, they fought and fought all day long. The violence got so bad, that one day, my mother drove my father to death, suicide, to hang his own self." (possibly, idk) She said, avoiding eye contact with me.

 "It was only me and mother, she run a business, much like this one- er- except- uh, it was much less gruesome as this ship." She said quickly. "She ran a fish shop, uh, I think, my memory is very foggy," She said with a nervous chuckle but I ignored it. "She had a janitor and two brothers working he-there. It wasn't much but she made enough money to help keep me fed I suppose, I don't believe that she loves—or I suppose ever loved me. She just had me, just to use as slave work for housekeeping and— um, babysitting neighboring houses. I suppose that, to me, at the time, this place seemed, no, seems less torturous then my old, 'home.'" She added. 

"Why?" I questioned, genuinely confused on how anyone could bare to even think of a place like this. To my surprise, she smiled.

"Because I have you to help me through it all." She replied with.

Six's POV

No, it is not true that I once had another home away from the maw, but every time I were to come here with Seven, I feel, I feel like I'm not alone here, like, I actually have a friend, one who isn't afraid of me, one who treats me like the rest of his group of friends, hopefully. So, I suppose what I said was, almost fully true. 

We continued to talk more and more until I felt that it would be time to go, I told him we should head back to get some rest and he, fortunately, agreed.We crawled back threw the vent's, happy not to encounter Roger this time. 

"I best be going now." I said, turning around on my heal, beginning to walk towards the door. "Hey, how about I walk you to your room?" Seven offered, running over to my side with a goofy grin. "No, no no," I quickly said shaking my head. "I'll manage on my own, i'll be fine, just go to be." I reasoned, walking past him. "No, no I insist, for real. It's be cool to see where your room is." Seven said following me. "I'm not risking you to get in trouble just to walk me down a few halls to my blasted room, Seven." I didn't want both f us getting in trouble. If i'm caught by Roger with Seven on my tail, i'm done for!

"I thought it's be cool to see your room, i'm sure i'll get back in time if it's not too far away." Seven argued. "It's pretty far away, besides, you have to see Six tomorrow morning, get some sleep!" I whispered back, more sternly. "Your beginning to sound like her now, literally." Seven chuckled, curse his goofy attire! "Go. To. Bed. Seven." I said, less sternly to lower connection between me and "Six." "Goodnight Seven" I said causally. "..Goodnight Juliet."  I hopped up and grabbed the door handle and tried to close it as quickly but as quietly as possible, rushing back to me and my mother's bedroom. 

I did it! Another chapter, yay! 

1/20/20

Time Posted: 4:53 A.M. (I'll try to sleep next time, no promises!)

Word Count: 1,396