~3~

Hi

So I want to continue the story, you know, and when I was looking at the last chapter, I click on the comments and I was Ike "I don't think THAT many people would want me to continue the story, it's super old now." (Either way I would have continued ;) ) and when it loaded I was so in shock!

A LOT of people want me to continue! I'm surprised, I mean thank you but wow!

I'm glad too cause I just motivation to continue this series AND my "It's not over yet." Story, so thank you! And if you have fan art tell me right away! I would LOVE to see fan art! Ok, on with what your REALLY here for.

Six's POV

I really don't want to do this, but I must, she is always watching. "Get up already!" I yelled. All the kids groaned and slowly sat up. "Quit whining and get up already." I shouted as Roger waddled his way into the room. "Remember, you could be sent down to the prison for so ''modifications'' added to you." I reminded them as with just that quote they all sprung up and got down form their beds. All, but one.

"Hey!" I shouted kicking the leg stand of the bed. "Get up already!" I ordered. He looked down at me, revealing his dark brown eyes to me. He rolled his revealed at me in annoyance and jumped off of the bed landing on his heals, the other children mildly impressed as I just rolled my covered eyes at them. "I can't wait till you die first." I said towards the misbehaving child turning my back to him.

"I'm shocked you haven't yet." He replied talking back to me. My head shot towards his direction and all the other children gasped as the lights flickered for a second. The boy keeping a stern face.

"What on earth is that supposed to mean, boy?" I replied to him shooting a covered glare towards his direction. "Just saying, your weak." He replied without hesitation. Everyone in the room gasped at his remark, including Roger. "How dare you speak to me, I am the Lady's daughter!" I practically yelled. "That explains how your still alive I suppose." He shot back instantly. I walked up to him, expecting him to back away, but to my surprise he held his ground. "What is your name?" I asked him.

Seven's POV

"Seven." I said trying my best to keep a stern face. All the children in the room gasped, due to the fact that they have never heard my name before, only knowing the nickname 'Runaway'. "Runaway, is that really your name?" Someone asked from behind me. I turned around to see John and I simply nodded to him, everyone whispering but then stopping as soon as it started.

"Ha Six and Seven, how cute." Someone said and all the other kids laughed silently. That comment taking both me and Six off guard as we both took a small step back from one another a small, noticeable blush placed on her cheeks, which made mine flare up as well. We both returned to our normal stern conversation we had. "Your the Lady's daughter, so what, we are just as important as you are." I said. "You all don't know what I've been through, I have more power than you have." She started. "I have powers." "You mean the dark magic in your hands? Your the lady's daughter, you have that dark magic which makes you who you are, a hideous, dark, gruesome, freak!" I said sternly.

Everyone gasped, surprisingly so did Six as well. She shook her head slightly her hair moving slightly out of her face. Tears were streaming down her face, which made me surprise to see. No one has ever saw the lady's daughter cry before, it made me feel bad for her in a way. I raised up my hand to her face but she grabbed my wrist tightly. I gasped out in pain and fell to my knees. She quickly wiped her eyes so no one would see her weak side. She let go of my wrist and kneed my stomach causing me to shiver in pain, tears forming in my eyes. She grabbed my hair and yanked it up for me to look up at her. She moved the hair out of my face and smiled. "Wow so handsome." She said sarcastically. As she dropped me to the ground.

I couldn't help but laugh. She turned to look at me and I could tell that she was confused. "Hehh, you really think I'm handsome huh?" I said in a sarcastic laugh. She stomped her foot on the ground as my grin increased. She used her magic to pick me up by the stomach, making it tighter and tighter, causing me to chock out some blood. Some kids screamed and then Six threw me into a wall as my body fell to the ground, as lots of kids came running over to me. "You children need to be taught how to take care of your attitude." She said by no one was paying attention to her as everyone came running over to me, all with worried faces.

Six's POV

Why was everyone so worried about him? When I did that to another bach of kids no one cared, he's different for some odd reason, I need to learn more about this boy....

Bye
6/21/18
Word Count: 920