~12~

Fanart By: @Owlphases (Wattpads still drunk, also I luv the drawing so much MHHH OwO, everyone go follow her rn!)

You know, I kinda wanna make Mary a basic bitch but, mhhhhhhh idk I don't think that would make sense and I feel that when I get older and (possibly) reread this story I'm gonna be like "OH GOD NO WHY!?" mhhh idk anymore. I'm not gonna make her one tho (maybe).

I'll be honest I seriously want to get rid of Mary's character I don't like her and her character idea is stupid, I only wanted to use her for making Six jealous but mhhhhh I just don't like her that much anymore.

Seven's POV 

As the freak closed the door we all turned into nothing but sore, heavy breathing kids. I sat up and started thinking about what the yellowed dressed idiot was talking about. 'Why was she being nice today? Well, 'nicer' considering her usual behavior, I didn't want to talk back because I was tired, but why was she showing me mercy?' I just tried to brush it off and focus on everyone else. 

Everyone got off the floor and tried standing up correctly but most just fell back down. The door creaked open and everyone freaked out, stumbling and taking a few steps back. The janitor peaked his head and abnormally long arm through the door causing everyone to still be tensed up still but calmed down a little more. "Food is ready in the cafeteria children." He said in his raspy and dark voice. "Okay thank you." Some kids said as a reply. Everyone attempted to stand up and most did but some collapsed and got up on there second try.

I got up no problem and say John on the floor, out of breath. I walked up to him and laughed. "Not everyone can be as strong as you Seven you know?" He said. "I never said anything." I said helping him up. "It's on your face." He said. "There's nothing on my face." I chuckled. "Whatever lets go get food I'm hungry." John said. "Alright." I replied. Me and John continued to talk with one another, I looked around and noticed Mary talking to some other girls. I was glad she was talking to other friends and not me and John so often, she's not boring or annoying or anything but she just hangs around us too much.

Six's POV 

I walked around my room looking over at the clock over and over again. "Ugh! Why can't night just happen already!" I yelled quietly to myself. I stopped and looked down thoughtfully, shooting my head up realizing what I was doing. "Gah! I keep on wanting to go back there! Why do I want to go back there so badly? Why am I so worked up about this? Why was I pacing around the room so much?" My mind flooded with questions that I felt it would start dripping out of my ears. 

I let out a sigh and shook my head. "Maybe I should go clear my mind, I should go see what Roger is doing right now." I said to myself. I opened the door, ran down the hall way and down the stairs. 

-Another Time Skip- (sorry)

I walked into Rogers room and notice do he wasn't there. I continued to look around and couldn't find him, the kitchen, the laundry place, the bathrooms, nowhere. I walked into the library and looked around. "Roger!" I called out, nothing answered.

 I looked around and didn't seem to notice anything I shook my head and walked torwards the door but before I did even was able to take another step, I felt something grab me out of nowhere. I screamed and tried freeing my arms from its grasp, I was scared it was one of those gross, slimy, black leeches.

"Hello princess." I heard a familiar raspy voice say.

I gasped and smiled widely and felt it turn me around. "Roger!" I yelled happily, feeling him losses his grip on me and let me sit on his hand. I put arms up in excitement and he gives me a crooked smile. "Hello there princess, it's nice to be able to talk with you again." He simply replied. "I told you Roger you may call me Six!" I responded. 

"I apologize Six, you just know how much your mother wants us to follow orders." Roger said. "I understand, but just know you can call me by my name whenever we're alone." I said with a smile, which unfortunately he cannot see. "That's very thoughtful of you Six." He responded. 

Roger always felt like a father to me than just a janitor, well he's more of a care taker but he's more of a nice and fun dad to me. "What are you doing out here by yourself calling my name? Do you or madam need anything?" Roger asked. "No, no, I just wanted to see you again is all." I said truthfully. "Well that's sweet of you kiddo but you know I have work to finish up." Roger said placing me gently on his shoulder. 

"I know but there's never anything fun to do around here, being the princess is harrrrddddddd." I whinned. "I understand, you tell me everytime you come see me in private." He snickered. "It's true!" I defended. "I believe you, never said I didn't." He chuckled. "Does your mother know your here?" Roger asked. "Uh, no." I said stretching out my answer a little. "Six." He said sternly with a hint of a joking vibe. "I know I know, 'how many times do I have to tell you to ask for permission you know how your mother is' blah blah I know." I said in a raspy voice trying to imitate him. 

"Rude." He simply replied, making me laugh. "You mother is very powerful Six, I'm terrified of her if I'm being honest with you, this entire place is terrifying, especially at a young age like yours." He said. "I'm not scared, I know I'll be okay in the end." I lied. "Your very strong Six, theres no doubt about it, I'm glad your fearless, fear holds you back." He said. "I know Roger." I said. Roger climbed up the shelves easily and felt around for another ledge for him to grab onto, I held Onto him so I wouldn't fall. "You alright there kiddo?" He asked. "Yeah, I'm okay." I replied. 

"Glad to hear." He said getting onto the book self and walking to hatch. "How was today's session with the kids?" He asked. "Well the first group of kids were weak but the second batch I visited today was even more weak so it annoyed me a lot, but renember that one brat I was talking about? The one that was being rude and annoying?" I asked and he just chuckled. "Yeah I renember, what about him?" He asked opening up the hatch and using his arms to reach up and go through it, bringing us to a new room.

"He was behaving well today, he wasn't arguing or anything." I said in an amazed voice. "Wow, looks like he's warming up to you." He said letting out a small laugh. "Mh, I doubt it, I think it was because he was just tried today." I said. "Well you never know, some change. But hey, what do I know right?" He said laughing a little, making me small and let out a little giggle. "You should get back to your mother Six, I don't want you getting in trouble because of me." He said. "No no no, it's okay, I'm sure she'll be fine with me staying a little late." I said egar to stay. 

"Six I know it's really late, I would not like you to get in trouble, you know-" "Know how powerful your mother is, I understand Roger." I said finishing his sentence. "Okay, I'll leave if you ask me to." I said as he put his hand out for me to hop on. I hopped on his hand and he set me down slowly. "I have lots of work to do Six, some of it is dangerous and I also don't want you getting in trouble. "I understand Roger, it was nice seeing you again." I said. "Wish I could say the same thing but uh, my eyes are not exactly what it use to be." He joked making me laugh. "Goodbye Roger." I said. "Goodbye Six." He replied. I smiled and walked back to me and my mothers room.

Guys Oml, you won't believe it... THREE posts in ONE month... AHHHHHH. (Hopefully this can pay back for all the time I missed, I mean you guys deserve so much more but I hope you guys are still not too mad ;W; )

Anyways, this is just a nice little chapter for you guys about Roger and Six's relationship, ye.

Time Posted: 3:07 P.M. 

4-28-19

Word Count: 1500