~10~

Fanart by: owlphases (sorry Wattpad isn't letting me tag anyone >:/ she's amazing go follow her rn if you haven't already she's made the other art work in chapter 9 too)

It's been a hundred years, I know, I'm really sorry...

Six's POV

"What kind of children do they think they are?" My mother replied as I stayed in a frozen, statue like stance. "I'm not sure why those kids can't be disciplined correctly mother." I replied trying not to studded in front of her. "I knew something like this would happen. I dirty rebel, trying to make a difference, it's funny really," My mother said with a snarky laugh, "they think they can dethrone me, HA! Oh whatever, take care of the little brats tommarow, I have to go get my beauty rest." She said walking off. "Also go cheack on those cooks, I feel they have been slacking off lately. I simply nodded and watched her as she walked off. "Um, goodnight mother." I said. "Yes yes, I know thank you Six, same with you."

I rolled my eyes and let out a breathe I was holding for too long. "Good thing I moved the rain-coat down stairs." I whispered to myself. I slowly creeped down the hallway then down the stairs. I put the rain coat on and crawled through into the air vents, I was glad I could hide in the vents and no one could find me in, which is something I'm glad about being small, but it's also really a hassle when you live in a world like this, I think this is what Roger meant when he said 'it's a big world for a little girl like you.'

-Time Skip-

I slowly opened up the door quietly and looked around, 'everyone's sleeping, I think I'm in the clear.' I thought to myself. 'Maybe the brat isn't sleeping too, maybe I can just go back and pretend I nev-' "Juliet?" 

I jumped from thes sudden mention of my fake name and looked at the kid on the bed struggling to sit up correctly. I slowly closed the door quietly and walked towards him and ran quietly to him a bit worried. "Are you okay Seven?!" I whispered dramatically. "Y-yeah I'm fine, I'm okay." Seven struggled to get out. "It's okay just lay down and put your pillow up so you can breathe more normally." I said helping him sit up against the wall. "Here I noticed a blanket under the bed, hold on." I said jumping off the large bed and going under the bed and took the lid off a large box and grabbed a blanket. "Whoa, how did you know there we're blankets in there?!" Seven said amazed. 

I jumped onto a box and threw the blanket over him and blushed at how amazed he looked when I put it over him. "Uh, I was searching around the maw and found blankets in the boxes, you know they are under everyone's bed right?" I explained. "Wait really? Why did they never tell us about it?" He asked. I shrugged even tho I knew they wanted to see all the kids suffer, but I didn't want to explain that to him. 

"Uh, hey also I wanted to ask how do you know so much about taking care of people, you seem like some kind of doctor." Seven joked. "Well I have read a book once I found in here about medical care and, I guess I just wish I could be some kind of doctor." I said, I really do wish I could help the kid so instead of hurt them.. "Wow, how did you sneak a book? And you can read as well?!" Seven said. I nodded smiling at his amazement. "How did you learn?" He asked. "I learned frommm.. myself, I'm self taught." I said, I was actually taught by Roger, he was a lot like a father figure to me, he wasn't the one that raised me when I was younger, my mother was too busy to take care of me...

"Wow! That's amazing!" He whispered quietly. "Heh, thanks." I said. 

We continued to talk to eachother the whole time, obviously I bending the truth a lot but everytime he would talk about his past, it made me feel nice, well it was upsetting for him to be separated from his caring family but it was nice to be able to talk to someone normally! Even talking to Roger didn't make me feel this happy. Well, happy is a strong word, more like , I guess thrilling, it's a strong word as well but I guess less strong than happy. It's  just nice to talk to another kid my age without them becoming scared.

"Also hey, um, I heard something about you and a girl being a thing?" I asked trying to be clueless. "What is it?" He asked a bit confused. "Like you and a girl were dating or something?" I asked. "Oh, heh you mean me and Mary, yeah I guess we are something but I'm not even sureness if it's a official or not so I don't want to say anything that might Just be a misunderstanding, but I think we might be." He said with a shrug and a laugh. 

I gave him a fake smiled but for some reason I felt unhappy hearing that, I didn't feel like 'oh no I'm gonna die ' but just like someone shoved me on purpose or something, whatever, it's probably just because I haven't had a meal in a while.

We talked for so long that I almost lost track of time. "Oh no I have to get going!" I said. "Aww can't you stay a little longer?" Seven asked. "No I cannot, she will be very upset with me if I'm not there." I said. "Who?" Seven asked. Uh oh... "Umm, theee yellow dressed girl, she always checks our place in the morning so if I'm not there I'll be punished, well atleast I think I will, but I don't want to wait and find out." I said quickly. "Oh that's understandable." Seven said. "Okay bye Seven I have to go now!" I said jumping off the bed onto a box and then jumping onto the floor.

"Bye Juliet, hope you can make it back tommarow." Seven said smiling, but I just ignored his comment and walked out and close the door slowly. I went through the air vent and crawled back to me and my mothers room (not the bed room). I hid the raincoat in the same spot I hid it last time and straighted out my hair and my dress I slowly crept back up the stairs and made sure to be quiet, I know my mother has amazing hearing so I tried my hardest to make sure I made no noise whatsoever.

I luckily crawled under the bed and successfully made no noise. I jumped on my bed quietly and slept.

Yeet I did it after 72736368183737 years!

Time Posted: 1:13 P.M.

4-19-19

Word Count: 1183