~25~

Fanart by: @LunaTheKittenKiller (link in comments, follow her please she's so very talented!)

I love this it's too pure! Ahhh! Thx Luna! :D

I think I need a editor, I keep finding mistakes in my chapters even though I've already tried to edit it over and over agin like 3 times already. :')

Anyways, on with the story! 

Seven's POV

"Wow, she looks really nice today, first she's less aggressive towards us and now she's all dressed up, something doesn't add up. But whatever it is, I think it's great!" 

"Definitely agree with you!" 

"We don't have to do much to start off with today and she's easier to look at today, score!"

I kept trying to block out every conversation I kept overhearing but I just couldn't, I haven't gotten much sleep last night, but I hardly ever get much sleep anymore so i'm use to it by now. I was unaware of why everyone was so talkative this morning, I hopped out of bed and as I jumped down to the floor I swayed a bit as my head began to pound due to the sudden action. 

"Well look who finally decided to get out of bed." One of the kids on the floor said loudly, causing all of the other kids around him to laugh with him. 

I didn't say anything as I tried to make my eyes become more focus. When they finally decided to cooperate I looked around the room to see everyone on the floor doing sit ups. I looked around confused. "Why are you all on the floor exercising?"

"Six is here." 

"What?" I asked confused. 

"She's here, Six. She said she wanted us to begin doing small sit ups today." 

"I'd do sit ups all day as long as she looks that pretty all day." On of the guys next to him sniggered. The guy next to him rolled his eyes but nodded his head in agreement. 

"Whatever guys, I wanna go back to sleep, can y'all be more-" 

"Well, well, well, look who decided to join the class today after his beauty rest." I let out a defeated groan as I heard the all too familiar voice nag behind me. 

"I had a long night so can you just-" I jumped back when I turned my head to face Six. 

"Well? What do you have to say for yourself? You've slept in for nearly twenty minutes! You know you will have to do extra just for that." Six said crossing her arms facing me. Altough I could not see her eyes, I knew she was staring at me with an annoyed glare. I kept quiet as I looked at her in shock. 

"Well? What are you waiting for? Get started sleeping beauty!" She demanded. All of the kids around us sniggered as I turned around and began walking towards John. 

"What on earth does she have on her face?" I mumbled to John, who looked as though he were about to faint. 

"I've read it in a book before," John huffed. "I believe it's called 'make up.'" 

"Well why did she decide to wear some today?" I asked confused. 

"Not sure, she just came in like that and everyone was just staring at her. I don't really care though." John said, taking a breath. "Everyone's making goo-goo eyes at her, especially those boys over there." John said pointing to a small group of boys I was just talking to earlier. "Those five have been making lewd remarks about her appearance all morning." John said. 

"Hey! Sleepy head, quit chatting and start on those sit ups!" Six yelled across the room towards me. 

I rolled my eyes and started on them. "She's still as wretched as ever to me, doesn't matter how fancy she looks, she's still a nasty rattle-snake." I complained.