~15~

Fanart By: @XxCherry-ClemxX plz (plz follow them they are awesome! Tagged in comments)

Im sorry I died, for almost 4 month's, again ;^; I'm so sorry I keep doing this, I have no excuses considering I skipped the entire summer, I promised u guys i would post more during the summer and I didn't even post at all :( im so sorry. I cant promise anything cause every time I do I'm sure i just disappoint u guys but i swear i'm gonna try harder.

⚠️Fanart Info⚠️

Also im getting so much friken' fanart! Thank u guys so much! :D i cant keep track of them all! If u guy have any Fanart PLEASE send me a link to it in MP or In the comments, i most likey will not see it on my MB unless u tell me in the comments or in PM so please don't send it there unless u tell me in PM or in the comments sorry :(.

⚠️P.S.: PLEASE tag me if ur posting it here on wattpad ur fanart, it is MOST efficient for me if u tag me to it, please and thank u.⚠️

Six's POV

"I'm so tired," I groaned annoyed at how late i slept and how early I woke up, "I just knew I should've went to sleep earlier, oh that Seven kid!" I said annoyed more at myself than anything. I was hoping to get another hour of sleep but as soon as I got back to me and my mothers room I only had 5 minutes to get ready and leave. I really didn't want to have to do this again, especially when I didn't HAVE to do this so early in the morning until that terrible Seven kid started to rebel, i'm so sick of it. I wish I didn't have to do this anymore but i guess i cant choose that decision huh? Maybe one day. It doesn't matter right now, all that matters is that i take care of them right now and focus. I don't want my mom getting mad at me...

..Again...

I waddled tiredly to the door, barley keeping my balance stable. I slowly opened the door and everyone already seemed to be up and awake, including Seven. I could barley keep my eyes open as I looked around the room. "Okay, brats you all better get up and- yawn- start to do some exercises, we are going to be doing some running today." I said trying to raise up my voice but it barley came out as me raising my voice. I wasn't usually tired due to my powers but his time I believed I stayed up way past the time I should've. 

All of the kids got up but not as quickly as before, instead they all got up slowly and looked at each other confused. I would have glared at them all and done something to frighten them but I knew if I could barley control my body to function correctly them I knew I would just look like an old lady from our ship asking for her money back.

 "Alright rebels.. we are going to be running...sprints back and forth- yawn- here across the room, try not to trip over- yawn- ..a..yth..g," I said zoning out before gathering all my energy to talk again, "n-now, line up at the wall and get ready to sprint." I ordered. Everyone did as I said and lined up. I was so tired that I didn't even notice myself slowly fall to the ground. I tried to gather all my strength but I eventually gave in and was only able to mutter, "Everyone.... get..ready.... and......g..o.." 

Seven's POV

"Did- did she just, fall asleep?" Mary asked confused. (Can we just pretend Mary and Seven never happened as thing? (Even tho they were never confirmed as a thing just hinted as one) Can we just have dem as fwiends? Please? qwq) "I think she did!" A boy said in surprise. I looked up over at Six and noticed her slumped over on the ground. "Wow, didn't know she was even capable of doing that." I said, not meaning for it to be out loud, luckily everyone ignored my unwanted remark. "Oh thank goodness, we can actually have a break today!" A girl shouted. A few kids cheering but the rest, including me, shushing them. "We have to keep her asleep." If she wakes up we'll have to deal with her torture again!" I whispered to everyone in a hurry. Everyone looked around and nodded in agreement. 

"I'll keep an eye on her, incase she wakes up. I'll warn you all if she starts stirring awake." Everyone smiled, excited not having to go through another long battle with their body and nodded in agreement to Seven's plan. "You sure Runaway? If you want I can take guard of watching her, you seemed kind of tired today as well." John offered (John still calls Seven Runaway sometimes as a nickname cause he couldn't get used to calling him Seven 24/7) "It's okay John, I can handle the job, just grab a blanket so she wont wake up cause she was too cold or anything." I demanded. John nodded and turned around to grab a spare blanket. "Now all of you can do whatever in the time being, just remember to stay absolutely quiet." I warned. Everyone shook their heads violently and turned to do their own thing. "Here Runaway, i found a spare blanket in a crate until one of the beds." John explained.

"Perfect. Thanks John." I replied helping him put the blanket over Six. "Anytime Runaway, just tell me if you wanna switch spots or anything because i know it can get pretty boring staying in one spot for a long while doing nothing." John reminded. "Don't worry about me John, go read your book or something right now, enjoy the small... day off." I said with a smile, taking a moment to look for the right words. "Heh, thanks Seven, call me over if ya need something." John reassured me again, giving me a smile back. "Sure, thanks John." "No problem." John said as he walked away from Seven who sat down right next to Six.

"Alright, guess I'll just be having to sit here, right next to you." Seven said bitterly to the sleeping Six.

Hey guys! Tomorrow is actually this accounts 🌈2 year anniversary! 🎂🎉 :D yay! No one cares lol. I didn't notice that until now lol XD anyways I cant believe we made it this far! Thank you guys for everything you've done for me! Im sorry i havent been posting often and I can't promise anything (cause we all know how THAT turns out) but i will seriously try to pump out more chapters.

 Thank u for everything and have a great day/night! :D

Time Posted: 6:56 A.M.

8/24/19

Word Count: 1143