~9~

OOF WE'S GOT FANART! If you guys make any Fanart I swear that I will legit fangirl over this, just send me a link or post it somewhere and tag me, also if you do tag me, PM me telling me you have Fanart for me! 

Created of this lovely art piece : 

Seven's POV

More worried glances and whispers erupted in the room. "You alright there Seven?" John asked grabbing my arm, helping to pull me up. "Yeah, yeah I'm fine." I said as Mary grabbed my arm to help me as well. "You sure, your not too badly hurt are you?!" Mary asked worried. "Yeah, yeah I'm fine, I'm good. Just need to sleep it off guys." I said. Everyone looked around at eachother and nodded, I knew that everyone knew I was really tired because of that, stupid yellow dressed, 'thing'. Mary and John helped me onto the bed, even though I got on there perfectly fine without them but it was a nice gesture anyways.

"Thanks guys, it's a big help having good friends here in a place like this." I said resting my head on the pillow, letting out a sigh of comfort. "No problem Seven, thanks for standing up for us, it was really brave of you to do that again." Mary said. "Yeah but it was also very risky and stupid." John said bluntly, earning a small punch from Mary. "No, Mary, you have to admit it was pretty dumb of me to do that." I said agreeing with John. "Well, kinda, but it was mostly brave, you even protected us again!" Mary said. 

"Heh, I guess I did." I said with a small smile. "Bro, you totally did." John said in a joking like way. "Anyways guys im going  to sleep right now, I'm really tired and could use some sleep." I said, genuinely tired. "Oh, of course. We'll just wake you up when it's time for lunch." Mary said with a smile. "Yeah, enjoy the nap Seven, you definitely need it." John said hoping down, Mary joining him after. 'Alright, let's get some shut eye.' I thought to myself before slowly closing my eyes.

-Time Skip- 

I woke up due to someone shaking me. "Morning handsome." I heard someone say. I sat up and looked to my left, Mary was sitting next to me on my bed. ( idk if I ever explained what Mary looked like so might as well explain now, she has long, messy hazel brown hair tied up in a lose ponytail, up to her lower back, green eyes and has a little hair covering her face but you can still see her eyes.) "Hey Mary." I said rubbing my eyes under my hair. "You feeling better?" She asked. "Yeah, yeah totally. Just a bit dizzy but I'm okay." I said. "Well, come on now, it's time for lunch!" She said jumping off my bed. "Uhh, I'm not hungry right now." I said flopping onto my bed.

"Come on Seven! You never eat anymore!" She said. It's true, I didn't really see the point in eating anymore, one day we will possibly get killed by that annoying yellow dressed werido with her short temper and creepy mom. "Oh fine, why not?" I said. I decided to go just because I knew everyone would be upset if I didn't. I jumped down from my bed and Mary hugged my arm. "I'm glad your coming!" Mary said pecking my cheak. I'm oretty sure we were an item now and I'm sure everyone else knew as well.(Do they know what dating is back then? Maybe. Don't know. Don't care.)

Six's POV 

"Stop eating like your one of those disgusting 'things'." My mom said with a disgusted face, or aleast what she assumed to be one. "I have very bad hunger cramps mother." I said chowing down a huge piece of ham that was practically twice my size. "Ugh, utterly disgusting." She said looking out the window at the guests. "Mother, do I really have to continue to go to that room with those reached, ungrateful brats tommarow again?" I asked her. "Yes, and you must everyday until they decide to behave correctly, especially that boy with the hair covering his eyes, number Seven." She said. My gut twisted at the mention of his name, making me cringe. 

"Ugh, him and his two friends." I said annoyed. "You mean the two he talks to? Number 32 and 59?" She asked and I nodded. "Well, I think they ALL need to learn thier place, and you better show them!" She yelled. "Yes mother I will." I replied putting my head down. "Stop saying you will and DO IT ALREADY!" She snapped. I cowered back alittle as she yelled and walked past me. "Tell Roger It's his break time, but he must hurry up and wrap up the extra bodies." She said putting her hands behind her back and walking into the elevator.