~11~

Artwork by: Owlphases (Wattpad still won't let me tag MHHHHHH)

Anyways hiiiiii, I know amazing I made TWO CHAPTERS IN THE SAMMMMEEE MONTH, GOD GIVE ME A REWARD *grades drop down and life falls apart even more* FAIR ENOUGH.

Seven's POV 

I was woken up by the kids in the room talk with one another, I think I should have gone to sleep earlier because I am so tired from talking with Juliet the entire time. I sat up and looked around the room John was awake but I didn't feel like talking. I pooped down back on my bed and everyone's went silent looking at me, I didn't care I just wanted to go back to sleep. Luckily everyone just went quieter when I did that. 

"Hey Seven!" A familiar high pitch girl voice said enthusiastically. "Hi Mary." I mumbled. "Oh come on, your over sleeping, don't you want to talk with anyone right now?" Mary asked. "Mary, let him sleep, he had a bad beating these few days, well I think these few days, what Ian it today?!" John asked having a small rant/crisis. Mary pouted and looked back at me. "Okay I understand you need rest, love you." Mary said giving me a quick kiss on the cheek. "Yeah, I love you too." I mumbled loud enough for her to hear. It's not that I didn't like or not want to talk to Mary it's just I'm really tired right now and really need to sleep.

Six's POV

"Six, Siiix, Six! SIX!" My mom yelled as I shot my head up, hitting my head slightly on my mothers bed. "Wake up! Oh my goodness, since when are you such a deep sleeper, I have been calling you so many times now!" My mother yelled bent over to scream at me to wake up. "Sorry mother." I said as I crawled out of my bed and out from under my mothers bed. "My gosh I'm already running late I thought you were already taking care of those brats by now." My mother said annoyed. "I know, I know, I'm sorry I must have over slept." I responded. The small bump I recieved when I woke up must have woken me up good because now I barely feel tired.

"Why do you look so tired?" She asked confused. "Uh, I um, I was checking to see if everyone was doing there jobs and if all the kids were asleep and I guess I stayed up for too long." I said, putting my arms behind my back. She looked down at me and turned around. "Was everyone doing their jobs? Especially those two chefs, those two fat pigs always slack off." My mother asked, giving me time to let out a sigh of relief. "Yes, I would have warned you if anything was out of the ordinary." I replied. 

"Mh, you better." She said walking away from me. "Now get ready and take care of those annoying, disobedient brats Six." She said before slamming the door close. 

I started to breathe normally again and smiled, thank god she didn't suspect anything. I realized I slept in my dress and just dusted it off, I grabbed the small hair brush my mom had Roger make for me, it wasn't fun to brush my hair but last time my mom found out I didn't brush it she got mad and started talking about how she 'doesnt want to be seen with her daughter when her hair looks like a filthy mutts.' 

I let out a sigh and jumped up to grab the door handle. I walked down the stairs and jumped up to open the other door. 

-Teme Skep-

I walked up to the door and sighed. "You can do this, you've been doing it for a while now, you can get through this." I said trying to reassure myself. I took a long and deep breath before opening the door. "Good morning you delinquents!" I yelled as I walked in. "All of you get up and get over here!" I yell as everyone scurried over to me and stood up straight and frozen. "Get on the floor and give me at least 60 push ups." I said sternly, amazed at how fast they got into line.

Everyone looked at eachother worried but dropped to the ground and attempted to do some. I yelled louder at the ones that were struggling and stomped on the hands of those who could barely get off the ground. I looked around and noticed someone was missing.

Seven.

I looked around and made sure I wasn't mistaken and sure enough, my suspension was right, he is missing. I jumped on a box and looked over the beds, I looked around and finally noticed him on the bed next to me. I stared at him for a little and smiled a little but it instantly faded once I realized, I looked around and was glad to see no one noticed. I told one kid to quicken his pace and jumped down. I grabbed the side of the bed and shook it, hearing him groan and shift positions. "Can you please stop shaking the bed!" He complained, making everyone look up at the bed. 

I just continue to shake the bed. "What the? Who's shaking the bed?" He ask tiredly, looking over the bed. I glared at him and grabbed his hand, pulling him off. He let out a small but loud scream and face planted onto the floor, his body falling with him after. He groaned and let out a small 'ow' turning onto his back. "Rise and shine brat, we're doing push ups, sixty of them, but you can do ten extra for sleeping in." I said unamused. He groaned and sat up, looking around the room to see everyone else doing push ups.

To my surprise he didn't argue or anything, he just started to actually do push ups, he even did them perfectly as well, I'm very amazed that a 11 year old could be so strong. (People assume that Seven is 9 as well as six but heh, hard to believe a 9 year old could do even one push up, I mean, 11 year olds can barley do them as well but I think it would be more believable than 9 :/, idk maybe it's just me. I know some 11 or maybe even younger can do a push up but most likely, that's not the case)

I looked around and saw everyone already tired from doing less than twenty. I yelled at them to pick up their pace and I looked back at Seven, noticing him counting, it looked like he was already at twenty-ish. I mean I know he's abnormally strong for his age (Your one to talk) but even I have to admit, for a normal kid with no powers, he sure is impressive.

"Come on, hurry up, you all are so weak." I said to the weaker kids. The kids continued to do sloppy push ups while Seven continued to do almost perfect push ups, they started to become a bit sloppy but he was tired and he had already done so many. I continued to scream at the kids forcing them to quicken their pace even more. The kids barely made it past sixty and I just didn't want to bother with the stress of how weak they were, especially that Mary kid, she could barely even do two. 

I looked at Seven and noticed he was becoming more tired and his push ups decreased in perfection as well. I walked up to him and stared at him, making him pause. "How many have you done so far?" I asked him, he took a second to breathe before answering. "S-sixytwo." He said shakily. I let out a small hum and then look at him, he looks as if he's gonna pass out any second now. 

"Hm, you can stop now." I said. "What?" He asked confused. "You may stop now, you don't have to do seventy." I simply said, he then collapsed onto the floor and started to gasp out for air.

"Consider yourself lucky I wanted to be merciful today." I replied simply, putting my arms behind my back and walking around the room. "You all better improve on your strength, especially you." I said turning around and flicking Mary in the forehead. "I expected better from almost all of you." I said giving a quick glance at Seven. I walked torwards the door and opened it. "I'll be back tomorrow, try to improve yourself, you annoying delinquents." I scoffed as I slammed the huge door close.

Yayyyy I did it are you guys proud of me?! ;D

Time Posted: 8:05 P.M.

4-23-19

Word Count: 1470