Chapter 1

Lexi's POV

BEEP BEEP BE-
I slam my alarm and get outta bed. I dress in booty shorts, converse, and a blue v neck. Then I straighten my hair and do my makeup. Last I put in my nose piercing, lip piercing, and gauges and drive to school.

I light up a cigarette and inhale the smoke then exhale. A guy with black and purple hair, black v neck, black skinny jeans, and converse stands next to me and lights one up too.

"Aye new girl. What's your name?" The guy asks.

"Lexi, and you?" I reply.

"Michael. Michael Clifford." Michael replies to me and smiles.

"Clifford.. Like the big red dog?" (It's a kid show)

"Haha very funny. So do you wanna ditch and hang with me and a few friends?" Michael asks me. First day and I'm asked to ditch.

"Yeah. This place already sucks donkey dick." I reply, Michael laughs loudly and tells me to follow his car. I hop in my car and follow him until we reach a big fucking mansion!

Michael and I walk up to the front door and Michael opens the door for me. I smile and walk inside.

"Michael!?!" A guy shouts.

"Here!" Michael shouts back.

"Come on." Michael says and grabs my hand. I think it was a friendly gesture. Maybe. Michael takes me to the living room? Yeah and there are three other guys. They all turn towards us and I drop me and Michael's hands.

"Woah, who's the hottie?" A guy with almost black hair asks.

"My names Lexi. I'm new and Michael decided to talk me into ditching." I explain. All three guys nod and stand up.

"Hey I'm Ashton!" A guy with dirty blonde, almost light brown hair says. He is wearing black skinny jeans, and a band t shirt. Ashton smiles and I notice he has dimples! Cute! I think Ashton is the shortest. I smile back.

"And I'm Calum." The guy with almost black hair says. Calum looks Asian and he's a little taller than Ashton. He is wearing black skinny jeans and a nirvana shirt. Calum also has spider bites.

"Aye, I'm Luke." A hottie says. This guy is hot. Like damn. He has blonde hair in a quiff and piercing blue eyes. Holy damn. Luke has a lip piercing and a few tattoos. I smile back at him.

"Alright we all know each other. How about you tell us about yourself?" Michael says and sits on the couch. I sit between Ashton and Calum.

"Alright, I moved to Australia because I got in trouble a lot so my mom thought I should live with my aunt here." I explain. All the guys nod.

"What kind of trouble?" Calum asks.
I smirk.

"Well, I did drugs a lot and partied and had a lot of sex and drank. I was in a gang and was a drug dealer. Then I spray painted my school inside and out and I stole a lot of stuff.... So yeah." All the guys nod slowly at my explanation and then smile.

"Looks like you'll be hangin with us!" Ashton shouts, excited much?

"To celebrate, let's take a few hits!" Luke cheers and passes around joints to all of us.

-----------------~~~<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Like!

Comment!

Share!

Vote!