Chapter 22

Lexi's POV

I decided to stay with Kevin because he always knows how to cheer me up.

Once we were on the road, Kevin inserted a CD labeled 'Heart Break Songs'. I think I knew where this was going.... He played the first track and the song 'We Are Never Getting Back Together' by Taylor Swift. I winced as the loud music filled up my ears. Don't get me wrong, Taylor Swift is awesome, but her type of music just isn't my style. But nevertheless we laughed and belted the song at the top of our lungs.

Michael's POV

I can't believe that Lexi could do this to me. I went to the second place I could think of. Calum. Ashton is my first place but Calum is better for advice.

Calum was always there for me when I needed him and gave me the best advice. I pulled into his driveway and just walked in, because we were just that close. I saw Calum sprawled across the couch watching 'The Conjuring'. If I have not been sad, I would've taken this opertunity to scare the living shit out of him.

But I just flicked the lights on, and Calum winced at the sudden brightness. He saw that I was almost on the verge of tears, and he pulled me into a hug and sat me down at the couch.

"What happened bro?" Calum asked.

"L-l-Lexi cheated on me." I sobbed into his shoulder.

He gently pulled me off of his shoulder and said, "Don't judge a book my its cover Michael. I did the same thing once and I completely regret it." He softly told me.

"But I saw them, they were hitting on each other." I screamed.

At this point I was mad, but for some reason there was a feeling deep down that Calum might just be right. But my big ass ego was getting in the way.

"Just think about it." He told me.

"Yeah. Whatever." I muttered, and slammed the door on my way out.

This is not my fault. I was not the one hitting on someone else. I did not fuck up our relationship.

So I got in the car and went to the place where I usually go to, to relax and think about stuff. Starbucks.

I walked up to the counter and ordered a coffee. I was about to sit down when I spotted the guy who was flirting with MY girl.

I started to walk up to him when I spotted him sitting with a guy. I stopped in my tracks and I looked closer, and Kevin, I think that that was his name, leaned towards the boy he was sitting with...... And kissed him! HE FUCKING KISSED HIM!

I should've listened to Lexi when she was trying to explain. I remember her screaming something about him being gay before I broke up with her and left before she could explain. I actually was the one who fucked up our relationship. That means I need to fix it.

---------
Like!

Comment!

Share!

Vote!