Chapter 24

Lexi's POV

Arms are wrapped around my waist, someone's hand is rubbing up and down my arm soothingly. My eyes open but close quickly due to the harsh sunlight that is peeking into the room. What the hell happened last night?

"Morning, beautiful." Michael whispers in my ear.

Oh no. Michael. Drunk. Smoking. Great, fucking fantastic.

"Michael, you need to leave." I say sternly and shift my gaze to him.

"Why?" He asks me.

"I just need some time to clear my head. Can you leave for a while?" I explain.

"Whatever." He scoffs and stands up.

"It's nothing against you, Michael." I try to explain to him but he slams the front door before I can even finish. Great.

Maybe I could go to Luke's? Can't go to Michael. Can't really go to Ashton. Calum? Maybe.

I walk upstairs and change into skinny jeans and a band T-shirt, along with my converse. I text Luke so he knows I'm coming over, good thing Adria is there too. My phone starts ringing as I get in my car.

"Shit." I mumble as I look for my phone, finally I find it and answer right away.

"Hello?"

"Hey Lexi, do you want to meet up later?" Ed asks me on the other line.

"Yeah sure. First I gotta stop by Luke's. But, I'll see you soon." I reply and hang up.

Adria's POV

"Do you think something is wrong?" I ask Luke.

He tightens his arms around my waist and places a kiss on my cheek.

"Everything is fine. Lexi probably just has some good news or something, nothing to worry about." He says to me, then Lexi walks into the room.

"Is everything okay?" I ask her.

"Uhh, yeah. Michael is just pissed at me because i told him to leave this morning." She explains.

"Why did you tell him to leave?" Luke asks her.

"I just wanted to clear my head." She replies.

Lexi's POV

After an hour or two with Luke and Adria, I made my way to Ed's house. I walk into his house and the floor is scattered with beer bottles and even a few vodka bottles.

"Ed?" I call out and walk into the kitchen.

"Hey." He mumbles and walks into the kitchen.

Ed looks terrible, like he hasn't showered in days and he looks sick.

"Are you okay?" I ask him and place my hand on his shoulder.

"Yeah, just a little hungover." Ed says to me.

"Did you drink all of this?" I ask him quietly.

"No." He responds quietly, I know hes lying to me.

"Ed, you shouldn't be drinking like this. Your an alcoholic, aren't you?" I ask him as he takes out another beer.

"No, not at all. Listen, don't worry about me." Ed says and takes a sip from the bottle.

"You need help." I state.

"If your going to keep making assumptions then you need to leave." He bluntly says.

"They aren't assumptions, they are facts."

"Out." He whispers sternly.

"Ed, ser-"

"OUT!" Ed shouts, I jump back at his sudden outburst.

"Fine. Whatever. Don't get help." I snap at him.

"Okay, get the hell out!" He says again.

"Suck my ass!" I shout back at him and walk back out to my car.

I sit in my car, outside my house and let the tears fall. Michael is gone. Emma is gone. Ed is gone. Tristan is even gone. Can't go Calum. Can't go to Ashton. What am I suppose to do now?

-------------------------------------

Like!

Comment!

Vote!

Share!

To get a better look of the characters and updates on when I'm updating, check out my Instagram, Tumblr, or Twitter!

Instagram- toriberry157

Tumblr- ToriBerry157author

Twitter- ToriBerry157