Chapter 3

Lexi's POV

Ashton and I arrived at his house. We entered his house, I ran straight to his DVDs and picked out three to choose from.

"Someone's really into movies." Ashton says chuckling as he walks into the room.

"Pffttt what? No!" I exclaim trying to play it cool which fails.

Ashton laughs and looks at the movies I chose. The notebook, You're Next, and House at the end of the Street.

"Hmmm tough choice, tough choice. But I haven't watched You’re Next yet." He says.

I nod and stick the movie into the DVD player.

Halfway through the movie, I feel movement on one side of me, then an arm wrap around my shoulder. I look up and Ashton is smiling at me, he starts to lean in. He kisses my lips, I kiss back and deepen the kiss. Wait!

I pull back, Ashton looks at me, and his eyes are filled with regret.

"I’m sorry Ashton, I'm just not ready for anything serious right now."

Pulling my bag over my shoulder, i leave the house but remember that my car is still at Michael's.

Ring...... Ring...... Ring...

"Hello?"

"Hey Mikey, it's Lexi. Can you pick me up from Ashton's? My car is still at your house." I ask Michael.

"Yeah I'll be there soon." Michael tells me and hangs up.

I wait for at least five minutes until Michael pulls up. Michael stays silent as I enter the car.

"What happened?" He asks as he pulls out of the driveway.

"Uhh, Ashton kissed me, I'm not ready for a relationship so I told him that and left." I explain.

Michael nods. We arrive at his house, he pulls up next to my car. I hop out of his car and enter my own. Michael rolls down his window.

"Lexi. If you need anybody to talk to then you always got me. Or Calum, even Luke can help." He says smiling, I smile and nod.

Once I arrive home it's around 1am.

The hot shower water relaxes me as it runs down my back and down my chest. After my hot shower that I needed terribly, I get into my fuzzy penguin pajamas. My phone vibrates on my side table. I pick it up and notice I have 2 miss calls, 7 text messages and 1 voice mail.

------------------ 

Texts:

1 from Ashton, 3 from Michael, 2 from Jake Hollin, 1 from Luke.

 ------------

From: Ashton 😘😘

Please call me. I'm so sorry. Lexi please talk to me.

 ----------

From Michael 🎸

Hey Luke likes you!

 -----------

From Michael 🎸

No he doesn't!

 ----------

From Michael:🎸

That was Luke!

 ----------

From Jake Hollin:

We should hangout sometime.

-------------- 

From Jake Hollin:

Michael, Luke, Calum, and Ashton are all losers. How about you hang with me and my friends.

 --------------

From Luke 🐧:

Hey, I do kind of like you.

----

Miss calls:

2 miss calls from Ashton, 1 voicemail.

Voicemail:

I put my phone up my ear to listen to the voice mail.

"Hey it's Ashton and Lexi, I'm so so so so so so sorry! I don’t know what came over me!" Ashton explained.

-----

To Luke 🐧:

Thanks?

 ------------

To Jake Hollin:

How about you fuck off! You and your friends are all dick heads!

-------------- 

To Michael 🎸:

Thanks Mikey!

 -----------

To Ashton 😘😘:

It’s okay Ashton, I'm tired so I'm going to sleep.

 --------

I reply to everyone and fall on my bed.

"Enough drama for one day!" I groan and stare at my ceiling until I fall asleep.

 -------

Vote!

Comment!

Share!

Like!